Chapter 3

Chapter 3

September 7th

It's been over a week since I have returned home to Forks, I have fallen into the routine of waking up, making breakfast and going to school. The few friends I had when I left Forks the first time were eagerly waiting for me to come home, occasionally I will leave them and go sit with Bella, Edward and Alice for lunch. I have grown closer to Alice then I thought I world have. We share the same interest of shopping, she offend pokes fun at Bella for not liking shopping as much as she does.

"Maybe you can see if you can convince Bella to let me take her shopping for her birthday," Alice jokes.

I roll my eye, "As if that would happen, that would be like trying to pull teeth from a wolf... Impossible" I laugh.

"Or we could not make my birthday a big thing this year" Bella groaned.

"Oh come on Bella, you love to celebrate you birthday... Oh wait.. What is that? Is that a grey hair?" I Mocked pulling at a random strained of hair.

Panic sets in , as Bella quickly grabbed her phone to try and see.

"Oh Bells relax I am kidding."

Bella rolled her eyes, scooting closer to Edward.

Wow I wonder what has changed she use to love birthdays.

My thoughts were interrupted by the Bell. "alright I'll see you guys after school" I gathered my belongings and headed to Chemistry.

______________________________________________________________________

September 9th

"Ugh why did Mr, Fisher have to assign us tons of English homework for the weekend." I said rolling my eyes slamming my locker.

"Well Lexie you are in Grade 11, plus Mr. Fisher is always like that," Alice laughed.

"Yah yah yah, still its the weekend, Anyways enough about that, what did you need to ask me?"

"Well as you know Tuesday is Bella's birthday, and we were planning on having a little 'party' at our place for her. " she smiled adding air quotes to party.

"Ummm... what do you consider a 'party', because you know Bella will never agree to go right, Hell she hardly agreed to letting me make dinner for her the day before." I laughed.

"Well I guess it's not a party seeing as it will just be my family, but we are doing cake and Gifts-"

"Annnd? You want me to convince Bella to agree to this right?"  I question.

"No of course not silly, she will come either way. I'm asking if you wanna join us?"  She said looking at my with hopefully eyes.

I stopped walking and looked at her, "Um, as much as I would love that Dad and I are going over to Billy's that day, there's a baseball game on and Bella said she had plans with Edward."

"Awe are you sure you can't come?" Alice bagged.

"Sorry Alice I can't. Another time I promise, besides I wanna see where you guys even live," I laughed linking my arms with her as we continue down the hall.

———————————————————————-