Story.

It was a bright nice shiny day; the birds are chirping and there are good vibes all around. Oblivious was typing on his keyboard, trying to come up with a new mediocre story for his cinematic universe when his inferior brother, ForeverHD, broke down his door and summersaults to him. Oblivious was angry as to why his brother would break down his door.

"Hey bro," exclaimed ForeverHD as he was trying too hard to act like his brother. He failed miserably."I need you to get milk for me."

"Why, loser?" Oblivious frowned and crossed his arms while he adjusts his shades. He then walked up to him and randomly slapped his back.

ForeverHD is babbled as to why his older brother was being such a bully. "W-w-what did I do? I literally just asked you to get milk!"

"Hmmm, maybe it's because you're so whiny and wimpy. No wonder why everyone picks on you." Oblivious continued to torment his brother, not caring if he got upset. "And no wonder why you're bad at everything."

ForeverHD stood there, speechless. "I-eohijkqizkjohohiujjoipj-n-no I'm not! I'm not lame! I'm the best person there is!"

Oblivious immediately laughed; he couldn't believe his brother would say such a hysterical assumption about himself. ForeverHD did not take this reaction well. He immediately turned into the same shade as a tomato.

"Are you done now?" ForeverHD crossed his arms. "Because I need the milk!"

By the time ObliviousHD finished laughing, he was wiping tears from his eyes. "Okay, fine. I'll get you the milk, little bro."

"I'm literally 2 seconds younger than you—"

"Yet, I'm the oldest." Oblivious then flashed an egotistical smirk which irritated his brother even more.

ForeverHD groaned loudly, clearly annoyed with his brother's attitude. ForeverHD somersaulted back to the door then stopped for a second.

"Oh and don't take too long." ForeverHD grumped at his brother before going back to his room to drink G-fuel and play some Phantom Forces like the real loser that he is. Smh.

Oblivious then decided to take his red Lamborghini to the local Will-mart and began searching for the milk. But as typical fashion, because Oblivious was too god damned egotistical, he got into a fatal car crash. Oopsies!

Oblivious was still sleepy when he woke up. He is lucky to be alive considering how the road barrier nearly missed his skull. Despite being 42 years old, he felt as if he's 100,000. He crawled out of his lambo still determined to get the milk because he doesn't know when to stop. As he is dragging his leg out from his totaled car, he came across a small dog that looked vicious, ready to strike. The Chad robloxian let out a girly high-pitched scream, terrified of this lone, singular chihuahua. He tried to shake the dog away from him but didn't budge: Not even an inch. So he just walk it off still having the dog biting his legs. Despite both of his legs being injured, he's still craving for that plain milk. He fell within a moment, hearing a siren grow louder and louder as it approaches Oblivious. Not thinking much of it, he just laid there.

He woke up in a hospital, head still spinning, with the police surrounding him; he felt happy knowing well that people are there to support him. But in reality, instead of surrounding Oblivious and giving their full concerns for him, they instead came for the dog. To make matters worse, a well-dressed man with a clean, crisp, black suit and a well-combed brown hair walked to the Chad robloxian with Property Damage Claim papers and a Civil Damage lawsuit for causing damage to another car and a lamp post. Oblivious does have the money; so what's the smartest thing to get out of this scenario? Escaping of course. Because why not? The dog's owner was there was well, crossed; very, very, crossed. The victim of the car crash was also present, his expression not too different from the dog's owner.