~Your swagmasta' from doncasta 'till the end, Louis (: xxxx

Alejandra’s POV (continued):

“Alejandra?” Harry smiled, looking at me.

I put his phone down carefully and swiftly turned around.

“Hey,” I gave a smile.

“Are you ok baby?” He asked, his eyebrows arching a bit.

“Oh uhh, yeah…Just putting on some uhh…concealer!” I struggled. I turned around and picked up the tube and continued putting it on. Luckily Harry’s phone screen dimmed and finally turned off before he started to walk over to me.

Harry touched my hand that was holding the little brush. He slowly put it down.

I kind of got aggravated. I don’t know why but, I mean…what if he really was cheating on me? I looked at him and he looked confused. His beautiful green eyes were – No. Alejandra. Focus. I put the brush inside of the tube and closed it.

“I should go check on Darcy…” I said.

“She’s asleep isn’t she baby?” Harry replied.

“Yeah…Umm…I’m just really hungry. I gonna go grab something to eat,” I lied then walked away.

A hand suddenly grabbed my wrist. I turned my head and saw Harry.

“Alejandra? What’s wrong baby?”

“Nothing. I’m just hungry.”

“No…No you’re not. Please tell me what’s wrong.”

“Harry. I said nothing. Ok? Just leave me alone. I’m hungry.” I said annoyed.

“B-but baby, you’re not ok. And you’re worrying me and I –“

“Harry! Just leave me alone!” I yanked my wrist away and left the room going downstairs. X Factor was still on. And Niall, Liam, and Danielle were paying close attention.

“Hey ummm…where’s –“

“SHH!” Niall hushed me.

Danielle got up off the couch and went to the kitchen, where I was.

“Hey love, what did you need?” She asked.

“Oh, I just wanted to know where Isabella was. Did she and Zayn leave?”

“Yeah they did about a few minutes ago. Do you need anything?”

Danielle was so nice. She matched Liam so perfectly.

“No, thanks though,” I smiled.

Rose was too busy with Louis. Ugh.

I guess the only choice is to go talk to him about it…

Harry’s POV:

I…I don’t get it. What did I do?

Did she know about the phone call? She couldn’t have…Unless…Shit. Where’s my phone?!

I searched through my pockets in a rush. Then my attention was caught at the mirror. I quickly picked it up and unlocked it.

Shit! She saw my calls! Dammit! What do I say to her now? I can’t tell her the actual truth…I don’t want her to get hurt…

I sat on the bed and put my head in my hands. What did I do? Why did she have to call at this point in my life? Where everything was so perfect?

“Harry?” A familiar sweet voice said. I looked up not noticing the big grin on my face. Whenever I heard her, it was like music to my ears. It just made me smile. I got up and hugged her tightly.