mesmerized

i recommend listening to deep by Summer Walker to set the vibe. enjoy :)

chapter 5 - mesmerized

he started to kiss my neck, again. all the memories from last night came flooding back. by now he had already figured out my weak spots.

his soft kisses, touching me right at those places that made my knees go weak.

"look at you craving my kisses. your body gets so tense around me." he whispered into my collarbone.

"you wont have your way with me today, suna." i said.

"we will see about that later." he winked, before starting to kiss me again.

i stopped him, making him confused. i grabbed his hand, dragging him with me up the stairs and to my bedroom. as soon as we entered my bedroom, i quickly locked the door and pushed suna onto my bed.

"shit y/n, dont worry. im all yours. no need to rush." he said while laying down on my bed.

his shirt was lifted, meaning i could see his abs again.

he was looking up at me, and holy how attractive it was.

"no suna. i wanted you yesterday. i want you now. let me have you." i said, slowly getting on top of him.

he smirked before getting up to kiss me.

suna started to unzip my pants. as soon as he saw my underwear, he got down and kissed the area right above.

his kisses were so soft. he was kissing me gently, like i was fragile. like he could break me. he treated me like glass.

"i never expected you to get under my skin, but now your name runs through my veins and i cant help but let every part of you in." i sighed. suna looked surprised before he took a grip of my waist.

[play CPR by Summer Walker]

me being the dominant one didnt last long. suna turned me over. he was on top of me once again.

he stopped for a second to take off his blue
crewneck. i watched him take it off slowly. he was displaying his abs- and his tattoo for me to look at. he knew exactly what he was doing.

yet again, our clothes were off and thrown on the floor. we were about to finish what we had started yesterday.

he was kissing me while touching my whole body with his fingers. he went from stroking my hair, to kissing my neck, under my chest, down my stomach, above my underwear and all the way down to my thighs.

his soft and delicate tounge felt like heaven. it made the butterflies in my stomach go completely crazy.

his hands were following along, touching down on my body.

i couldnt help but to arch my back once he reached my inner thigh. suna was holding my right leg over his shoulder while he made eye contact...

up and down. up and down. up...down. my eyes were following his tounge. i close my eyes. whats with this feeling-

"hey, y/n.» suna was suddenly right above my face.

i opened my eyes, looking right at him. i didnt notice he had stopped.

"dont you look away from me. thats my only rule for you. understand?" he said into my ear.