𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔡

THIRD's POINT OF VIEW

A certain H/C haired female felt nervous as she slowly reached out the said open spot.

The moon festival.

She took a deep breath, 'Take some deep breaths... then go there...'

She looked up at the glorious moon, it shone dazzlingly and gorgeously, reflecting the small lake as the folks were conversing, laughing, and eating in the entrance. She smiled to herself, comforting herself that it would be alright because her lover was going to be there.

Abruptly she felt the light arms draping around her waist and the chin placing upon her shoulder from behind, she immediately knew, it was Midoriya.

"Dear, fear not, I have arrived!" He whispered excitedly in his girlfriend's ear then pecked a light kiss on her ear while giggling.

"Izuku! Let me have a look at you!" H/C haired girl's mood brightened and turned around to have a look at her sweetheart, he looked enthralling and charming as ever. He had the comfortably dark blue on the first layer of his darker blue underneath that reached to his ankles with the precious smile painted on his face.

"Woah, you're looking so charming!" E/C eyed female acclaimed, making the young prime minister blush.

"T- Thanks, you're absolutely gorgeous! I would be scared that someone is going to snatch you away from me!" He saluted, the lady snickered and linked her arm around her lover's.

"Don't worry. You already swept my legs for you." The male smiled softly at his beloved's words, seriously, they couldn't be any happier.

He leaned in and pecked on her cheek and clung to her arm as they began to saunter to the entrance. His hand squeezing against hers, their fingers intervening lovingly. They explored around the beautiful place there and there, for Midoriya to interact with the grateful folks, they blessed him the homemade foods as a way to express their honors and appreciation for the emerald-eyed male.

They soon walked around the lake, it was Midoriya's solution for them to spend time alone together. His hand didn't let go of his lover's ever since they arrived, he needed the moment to be special and last forever. He led her to the romantic scenery bridge between the river and they peeked up at the stars and the moon, quietness and utopian atmosphere were replenishing in the air.

"The moon and stars are beautiful," Y/N confided to the male who was fondling behind her and gazed at the stars with her.

"Yes, they are." Izuku concurred, nuzzling against her cheek, "But you are the most beautiful!" L/N smiled at his flattery.

The freckled male swiveled his lady around to face him and pressed his forehead against hers softly whereas he positioned his hands on her hips to pull her closer towards him. "I... I love you, Y/N. I forever will." He whispered and swore on it, providing her the loving smile along with the blush garnishing on his freckled cheeks.

His hand lifted Y/N's hand gently and placed it on his heated up cheek, signifying that he was starting to get more nervous. "Y/N, do you love me? Do you wish to be together with me?"

The wide smile plastered on the S/C skinned female as she bobbed. "Yes, Izuku. I do love you and I wish to be together with you." L/N remarked. Midoriya smiled softly and cupped her cheeks lightly, leaning in closer to her lips while closing his eyes, therefore his lips pressed against hers as his heart fluttered, rhyming with Y/N's.

The fireworks were heard in the background as the emotional male broke the kiss to wipe his tear away and chuckled lightly. "Sorry, I- I, uh, got emotional."