𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥

"Oi, Bakugou! I heard you takin' your vacation here?" The energetic red-haired assistant went up to a warlord after he entered inside the mansion of his parents' with his mother.

The spiky-haired male glared at his assistant, "Got a problem with that?"

That line made Katsuki's mother roll her eyes as she handed the basket to a friend of her son, "Katsuki, quit bein' a brat and treat your friend normally, would'ya?"

"Who's my friend?! This shitty hair's my assistant!" Katsuki argued with his mother, angrily fixing his glares on his mother while she took her thin coat off.

His mother turned to him with a murderous expression, "You pickin' a fight with your mother like that?"

That was enough to make the young leader to shut up, sulking after his mother as the mother disputed. "If you keep up with that nasty attitude, you're gonna stay lonely for rest of your life!"

The young Bakugou fretted to his mother as Kirishima chuckled in agreement with Mitsuki's statement, "Well, she ain't wrong, Bakugou!"

Mitsuki gave her son an expectant look, resulting in Katsuki looking away while sulking.

"You're too kind to be his assistant, Kirishima. I'm tellin' you. You're such a gentleman, unlike my son!" Mrs. Bakugou praised, taking the basket from the assistant then went to the kitchen, "It'd be nice if you could teach him some things, Kirishima."

"Shut your trap, old hag!" Bakugou barked back to his mother.

Kirishima coughed lightly, "First, never talk to any lady like that, Bakugou."

"Fuck off! You don't make rules, damn shitty hair!"

"Let's drop it once for all, I don't want you breakin' this place down." The red-haired assistant declared, "There're some news that I gotta tell you, which is why it's a good thin' that you're staying."

Bakugou crossed his arms, waiting for Kirishima's news spills. "Spill it then."

Kirishima grinned ecstatically at Katsuki, "There is a party invite from a prime minister, respectable Sir Midoriya Izuku!"

That ticked Bakugou off, "Ha? Why'd he invite random strangers to his dumb party?"

Kirishima chortled awkwardly, "E- Erm... actually, it was for Mrs. and Mr. Bakugou to attend to but Mrs. Bakugou said that you're goin'..."

"HAA??!"

"'It's a must, my son doesn't get to say what it is.' is what your mom said..."

"What's that celebration for, then." Bakugou grumpily queried.

"It's a family-like gathering after the moon festival, focusing more on folks and less on the higher status, he'd then give a speech to his folks who he proclaims as his family." Eijirou explained with excitement as his expression beamed.

"There's a good chance that you might find a woman there since it'd be huge!"

Bakugou clenched his jaw, "Shove that woman shit up in your ass."

Kirishima took a deep, slow breath. He knew that the Katana of the Death was a quite challenging person to handle, who was also given as a killing machine.

You could just ask Kirishima if torture rumors were true and he'd answer yes, everything was true.

Kirishima was too lucky enough to be Bakugou's friend, otherwise, his deceased body would be dangling in a cold defeated town like a perished moose with their organs exposed out of their thick skin, a high chance to be eaten by carrion eaters long ago.

Instead, Kirishima obtained Bakugou's trust with the sincere intention of building friendship between them, Katana of the Death offered Kirishima as his assistant and he, of course, agreed.

It was because of the act of friend and pressure he felt for these people who were murdered by, he had himself a task to convince a menacing warlord a bit but he was a man of steel even he had been working with him for almost three years now.

However, when Katsuki took his vacation at his mother's place, Eijirou won't let the chance slip to try to change Bakugou's mindset on civilians by interacting with others, maybe finding himself a woman might soften him up a bit.

Fortunately for Kirishima, he wasn't the one to try, Mrs. Bakugou wanted her son to familiarize himself with others and increase human decency.

"Listen, Bakugou," Kirishima huffed out, reconnecting his gazes with a pair of stubborn eyes, "I will go there with you. If y'don't like it, we can go home then go to an expensive bar, 'kay? Bills' on me, though..."

Bakugou gave his somewhat nervous assistant a final death look.

"Y'better keep those words to yourself."