𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔡

NOTICE:

I'm sure that you all are aware that I don't know how to use the pure ancient language/dialogue!

I apologize about that but please get along with it :(

"Aah, Izuku! That tickles!" The laugh erupted in the shared room between lovebirds in their nightwear laying on their bed in the morning.

"Really? Y'like it?" Midoriya snuggled into the H/C-haired female. "Your hair always smells so good!"

"What happens if I go all bald? Will my head be shiny?" The E/C-eyed female looked at her lover with a serious expression mixed with conspiracy theory.

"Hey... don't look at me like that..." Midoriya muttered as his emerald eyes gazed on his darling's face. "Even if you go bald, I will still love you no less! It would be just weird..."

L/N queried as she pinched her dear's nose, "Indeed?"

Midoriya closed his eyes at his beloved's touch, slowly reaching out to her hand to caress it and peck on her hand, "Yes, absolutely."

"Izuku, thank you very much. I really enjoyed my time with you." L/N smiled at her lover genuinely, getting an expected slight blush from Midoriya.

"I am glad that you enjoyed it...! I enjoyed it as well, Y/N. I meant my words, I want to be with you entirely!" His arms wrapped around Y/N's body and squeezed her tightly as if his life depended on it. "I adore you, Y/N."

"So do I, Izuku!" The girl patted on the curly-haired male's head gently, enjoying herself with her lover who was stuck to her and cuddling her. "Should we go out to the market and get something to eat?"

"Sure thing, Y/N! I can go with you! But let's stay a bit longer..."

"Katsuki, do you really have to go back tomorrow?" The mother asked her open-admittedly handsome son, who was forcibly on her side to walk to the market for food on the top of the morning.

Though it was nice weather outside, the spiky-haired male still wore the casual ebony outfit. No matter what, it fit him solely with his frightful temper and imminent, deadly aura.

Even so, he looked perilously attractive in any drab outfits that went along with the color of his fair skin and smooth honey-blonde, disheveled spiky hair.

His mother had tried to change his mind because she felt it was a bit too much for a "civilian" to wear like that but his stubbornness blocked her from getting it into his head.

She soon gave up and let him wear what he wanted. Although he looked like he was going to his great-grandmother's funeral and finish it then straight-up go murder someone in their sleep.

"Quit it. 'S just a mission." The blood-red-eyed male grumbled, glaring at some strangers who were staring at them in horrification.

The blonde ashe haired lady sighed, wanting her son to finally take a break from his gruesome mission and have a small vacation. She was worried that he might overwork himself and get too dependent on the work that focused on murders and torments.

Mitsuki wanted Katsuki to have a balance in real life as well, not becoming a bloodthirsty machine-murderer 24/7 and have some decency in human beings, including socializing as well.

She wasn't going to give up on bothering him to take a vacation. Not in this time.

"Come on, "just a mission"? Don't get too into it, you have seen a lot of blood enough! You will get too dependent on it!" The mother convinced her hard-headed son as she picked some pepper bells and put them on the basket that she carried.