𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱

REQUESTED BY:
@Cleaning_fairy_levi

Thanks for requesting! c:

I hope it's good!

Everyone called him "Katana of the Death"

Katana of the Death, a handsome and young Shizuoka leader of the military and economy at the age of 19, with an athletic and light skin-toned body, sharp eyes shaped, pure blood crimson eyes color that was perfectly matching for his villainous look and personality.

The short spiky hair with a smooth dirty blonde, and the bangs chopped off, almost covering his scarlet eyes. With an apprehensive, bloodthirsty, and villainous personality that would hunt people down in no time.

KATSUKI BAKUGOU.

He was the youngest and the most powerful of all warlords, he had dominated many territories for the sake of his honor and enjoyed it. He was the most known warlord in the various countries, everyone talked about him nonstop.

He had an insane amount of dangerous combat skills such as dual-wielding, crossbowing, battling with war axes, war scythes, daggers, swords, and fists. He was unbelievably skilled in these combat skills.

He preferred dual wielding and daggers over other skills, he was able to carry two weapons at the same time and hunt the people down.

The gruesome wars, murders, tortures, traumas that he had done to the other folks were highly popular rumors and stories.

He was like a hungry beast preying on people with drops of blood on his hands. He would always get what he wanted, no matter what.

Others swooned over his looks, swooned over his heavy masculine attitude, and others were terrified of him because he was abusive and ruthless. He liked the fame of being the most feared warlord and girls swooning over his looks.

The rumors had it, he loved to brutally persecute people, innocent or not, he invariably gets dignity from getting the blood all over him.

He relished tormenting others as painful as feasible, leaving the trauma to them that will be scarred in their memory forever. His laughter — his smirks and his aggression would always terrorize others.

Although it was just stories and rumors they appeared to be extremely good to be true since when anyone hears his name out of anywhere, they get the chills running down their spines and try to avoid the subject that was related to him at all cost.