School,school,school

(Y/n) POV

It's the last day of school and my last class,math. I look at the board and space off,who cares,everyone in my class is doing that. The school bell rings and all of the kids in class grab their bags and run out of the door before the teacher can say anything. But me and Mag stay behind,we live next door so we walk home together. "(Y/n)!" Mag exclaimed."Schools over! We're out of hel-" Mag stops herself as our math teacher Mr. Potter looks at us with a look. "Let's go Mag." I mutter. We both don't want to be here any longer. "Bye Mr.Potter!" Mag smiles,waving as we run out. Almost everyone is at there locker," I'll meet you at the bike rake." Mag yells over all of the people. I run off not bothering to respond,I push my way to my locker to see a note.

You brought me sunshine,
When I only felt pain.
You brought my laughter,
When I only felt pain.
Meet me at the fountain at 3:00 pm

Next to the note was a rose. I frown,to others this may seem sweet,but I know what this is. Twice a year a girl will get a love note with a rose. And when she goes to the fountain someone runs over and pushes her in. They take a photo when they're soaked and post it online. It's pretty cruel, I grab all of my books,stuff them into my bag,and throw away the note and rose. I check my phone in my pocket, it's 2:40. I run as fast as I can to the fountain,grab a sticky note,I write "fuck you. I'm not stupid." On the note. I set the note on the side of the fountain and run away to the bike stand. I see Mag on her phone,a lollipop in her mouth. "Hey! Mag I'm here!" Mag turns her head up and hands me two sticks of gum. "Thanks." I smile,getting on my bike and speeding away. We always give each other a stick or two of gum or a lollipop. We race to the sidewalks,seeing who would win the race. Feeling the warm air hit my face as we race down to our houses. After maybe 15 minutes of biking I stop my bike on the sidewalk. Mag comes racing down a second after me. " Ha ha,I win loser." I smile. "Yeah yeah whatever." "You'll never believe what happened." I start," I got that stupid fake love letter!" Mag looks at me,her face was stuck as a shocked expression. Even though it's a fake note and all that,it's still exciting. "Did you do what we promised to do if we were picked?" Mag asks." No,I got pushed into the water." I say sarcastically,rolling my eyes. " Yes I did that! I wrote the note and ran." We give each other a fist bump," Did you pack for camp?" I ask,smiling,camp is amazing. You get to swim,do crafts,and sometimes we get to play flashlight tag. "Duh,I just need to double check I have everything." "Cool,well I need to run. Bye!" I set my bike in the garage and walk into my house. I smell tacos,(sorry if you don't like tacos,just imagine it's something else) as I walk into the kitchen,"Hey hun!" Dad smiles,cooking the taco meat in a pan." How was your day? Have you packed for camp?" " My day was good,and of course I packed. But I should probably check to make shore I have everything. Love you dad,bye!" I speed run up the stairs,grabbing my phone and notebook in my bag once I get into my room. I pull out my AirPods.(if your don't have AirPods just pretend I said earbuds or headphones) and play my favorite song,looking into my bag checking if I have everything.

X time skip,it's now the next day,the day she's going to camp X