(Ending) the field where we caght feelings

Wilburs Pov

I walk away from (y/n),feeling embarrassed yet exited. I walk back to the gymnasium seeing not as many people are there,so I go to the boys cabin. I quickly change and jump into bed. I. Kissed. (Y/n). Everything started to sink in, did she like me back? Have I lost my friend? As the thoughts spin though my head I somehow fall asleep.

I wake up to hear a quiet beeping sound. I look at my phone to see the timer I set to see (y/n). You could write a little description under the timer and it said. ' go talk to (y/n)!!❤️🥺' i smile at the note,I really fell for this girl. Will she even be in the field? I still get up just to check,and to my surprise,she's there. Singing the same song of when I first talked to her in the field. "If you feel lonely I can be lonely with you~" (y/n) whisper sings. I walk over and sit next to her before I can think twice. "Hey." I whisper "hi." (Y/n) mutters. We kinda sit in silence looking at the stars and moon. "So um,about what happened earlier....." (y/n) starts. I take a deep breath. "Ok,I'm just going to say it before I can overthink. I like you,but,not as a friend,you're kind,but you're tough when you need to be. When people asked me what my favorite part of camp is the first thing I would think about is getting to talk to you. You're smile makes my day better and,and, I have a crush on you,do you want to be my girlfriend maybe?"I say,my voice squeaking at the end. (Y/n) just kinda looks at me,a smile on her face. "Oh,um I'm sorry I shouldn't have said th-" before I can say anything more (y/n) kisses me. "Yes,I like you,a lot." I look at (y/n),admiring her. We both lay on our backs and watch the stars,and after a bit I get the courage to hold her hand.

                              (Y/n) Pov

Everything seems perfect,my crush likes me,and we're sitting in a field, "when did you know you like me?" Wilbur said,looking at me and winking,making my face go red. "Easy,the third time we talked in the field you talked about your passions. And you had a sparkle in your eye,and that made my heart melt. How about you?" "I think I started liking you when we were watching the sunset,but when I realized I liked you was when I set a timer to meet you here. When I wrote it I realized how much I like you." I smile and blush. "This is great,here we are,sitting in this field,in this field where we caught feelings."