meeting the avengers

The next morning I woke up with a jolt and breathed in heavily.I found myself on the floor with my bookcase on the ground. I could feel a throbbing pain in my head but I  forced myself up . When I have a panic attack my telekinesis goes crazy and sometimes my anger and sadness overwhelms me and I can't control my self. I looked outside my window and there was a dim light coming from the city. "It's dawn" I thought. I rubbed my head, lifted the bookcase with one movement of my hand and went into my bathroom to take a look at myself in the mirror.

I was a mess. My mascara was on my cheeks ,my hair was puffier than ever and I smelt awful. I had to take a shower so I turned it on and prepared the outfit I was going to wear while I was waiting for the shower to become warm.
*You will be wearing this*

I stepped in the shower and started to wash your hair

I stepped in the shower and started to wash your hair. After I was finished I  saw my raizor on the floor and picked it up. I placed the tip on my soft skin and let it slip. Blood started dripping from your wrist. I cut again and again and again until there was so much blood on the shower floor it looked like a murder scene. I washed it all off, got out of the shower and grabbed a band-aid, wrapping it around your wrist. I put some makeup up( just a little) and by the time you were ready it was time to go.

Steve nocked on your door " y/n it's time to go. You don't wanna be late do you?". I quickly checked yourself in the mirror one last time and then opened the door. I followed dad into the car and we drove off. There was total silence until Nat said "hey baby you don't have to feel obliged if you want to turn back now there's no problem. We just thought that it is a real shame not to use your powers for good and we both know we were torturing you by non letting you use your powers outside our house." I  nodded " yeah I'm actually really exited." We kept driving until we were at the avengers tower. We entered and the avengers were having a meeting. Steve told me to wait here until he called my name so I sat down in a chair, and watched them enter the room.

Deep thoughts had started to flood in your brain. " What if they don't like you?" " You don't even deserve parents like this!" " You don't deserve your powers" " you're a disgrace to your parents " " you're so irritating" " why do you never speak" I had started to breathe heavily but then it all came to a stop when I heard say "this is our daughter y/n. You can come in now y/n". I slowly stood up and walked to the door. As I was slowly reaching for the handle i froze. "DONT" my brain told me. I took a deep breath because this was going to be the only chance I'd have.

I couldn't move a muscle, I was completely frozen. I wasn't even breathing. I could hear silence coming from the room. I saw the handle being held on the other side and the door open. My dad had opened the door! All of a sudden I shook yourself awake and walked near my dad. He put his had over my shoulder "Y/n the avengers, the avengers y/n". Then I could feel him come close to my ear "hey you OK? ". I smiled and nodded. I saw all the avengers come near me thinking things like "we didn't know you even existed" or " wow I can see the resemblance" I smiled and shook all of their hands.

There was this tall blonde dude who introduced himself as Thor the king of asgard, he looked very welcoming and easy going person. There was this teen boy that really stood out. He had curly dark brown hair and hazel eyes with a gorgeous smile. He looked about your age so I went near him and said with a low tone, staring at my feet "Hey there, I'm y/n as you might know nat's and Steve's daughter." I looked up, staring into his deep brown eyes. He looked at you  and smiled and then started talking to you. I found out that you have a lot of things in common and he's around your age and he's Peter Parker.

In the end all of them were very welcoming and it's wasn't that bad. I had a wonderful evening and moved in the same night in the avenger's tower. It still didn't feel right, I still felt like a snag to everyone.

_____

So, my dudes, hope you like this now this was just the beginning it's gonna get juicer and juicer.
Elle