3 | SPARKS FLY

June 27th, 2020; Mattia and Kairi are hanging at Mattia's place, the two are extremely drunk, Kairi is on the edge of the bed holding a half empty bottle of beer as he places it down on the floor he rolls over to Mattia, he begins to compliment his looks and body, Mattia just laughed thinking Kairi was practically joking since he's drunk, Kairi holds Mattia's arm with both hands and folds into it, Mattia didn't really understand what was going on after all he was really drunk, Kairi began to touch Mattia's chest with the tip of his index finger and drags it slowly down Mattia's torso, Kairi sees Mattia is getting hard, he continues, he's suddenly stopped by Mattia who rolls over and faces the other side, Moments later, Mattia falls asleep, Kairi is still awake then Mattia unconsciously rolls and faces the ceiling, Kairi is stunned and sees Mattia rock hard, he gently unzips Mattia's pants and begins to suck his cock Mattia wakes up that instant, he tries to stop Kairi but the pleasure won't let him, he moans softly Kairi notices he's awake then he sucks faster, After, Mattia raises Kairi's head up, Kairi faces his backside, Mattia takes his pants down and slaps and grabs his buttcheeks he fills his face with Kairi's ass, Kairi grabs the sheets as he pushes his ass upward for a better angle, Mattia sticks his tongue in it, he continues eating his ass for about a few minutes then begins prepping him by sticking fingers, he starts with his middle finger he goes in gently as he twist and turn then brings it out to taste it he keeps going until he could fit his three fingers in it, Kairi moans out loud as the fingers enter. Mattia gets a lube to rub around the surface of Kairi's hole and his cock, he goes in slowly, Kairi felt really good to have a man in him for the first time, Mattia keeps thrusting until he cums in Kairi, he brings out his shaft which is no longer hard, a huge load begins to come out of Kairi as he moans deeply.

Today; Mattia is woken up by a text from Kairi "Yo, U up?" Kairi's texts.

"I am Now" Mattia texts back, he sighs as he faces his phone down, he heads to the bathroom and begins to brush his teeth, his phone is blowing up with messages from Alvaro, Mattia ignores and continues brushing, he spits into the sink and hits the showers.

The school bus just arrived, Mattia and Kairi get in and go sit at the back, Mattia brings out his headphones and begins playing some music, they spend the whole ride in awkward silence. The two get down from the bus, the next bus arrives at the school, Ale comes down from the next bus, which he sights Mattia, both eyes meet and begin to stare at each other, Ale is distracted by Katie who takes him, Alvaro comes in and pats Mattia on his shoulder from behind "When Sparks fly" Alvaro smirks as he stares at Mattia.

"I hate you" Mattia walks away.

"I still need an answer tho" Alvaro yells and begins to look around awkwardly "Yeah!" He says to himself as he enters the school gate.

Free Period, the whole class is rowdy everyone talking at the same time, Mattia and his friends converse but Mattia's attention is on Alejandro, he keeps staring at Alejandro and Katie chitchat, Ale keeps noticing but tries to take his eye off 'tia, Ale stands up "I gotta use the bathroom" Ale says to Katie as he leaves the classroom, Mattia stops staring, Alvaro draws his attention "Yo Mattia"

"Excuse me" Mattia exits the classroom

Ale is walking down the hall headed to the bathroom, he hears footsteps from behind then stops "What do you want?"

"I was wrong..." Mattia sighs "...and I'm a horrible person, you deserve better"

"really? Is that it?" Ale turns back to look at him

"I'm really sorry I wish I could take it all back...look, let me make it up to you" Mattia suggests "Would you like to go to the school dance with me"

"No" Alejandro pauses "...umm Katie already asked and I said yes"

"oh" Mattia says awkwardly

"I gotta go" Ale points to the bathroom and heads there

Mattia hits head continuously "shit! shit! shit!"

Mattia gets back to the classroom few minutes after Ale walks in. Alvaro notices "you two hooking up now?" Alvaro smirks.

"oh my.... No!...I asked him out" Mattia whispers

"woah!" Alvaro almost screams, he covers his mouth not to "what did he say? "

"Katie already asked him"

"yeesh! bummer!" Alvaro cringes

Over to Katie and Alejandro,

"well since we both don't have dates, would you go to the dance with me? " Ale smiles as he raises his eyebrows

"OK? " Katie says confused

"is that a yes?"

"sure" Katie nods

Mr Howard enters, the whole class sighs in despair. After school Mattia and Kairi meet at the front and both walk home together, Alvaro mom comes to pick him up with his little sister 'Anna', Katie and Ale make plans for the dance "So pick you up at eight?" Alejandro asks.

"don't be late" Katie answers as she gets into her mom's car, they drive off.

Ale arrives at Katie's house with a red Porsche Katie comes out the door in a purple Chanel gown with Gucci purse and heels, Ale comes out of the car in a black tux "Wow you look really beautiful" Ale states.

"Thanks" Katie's face blush tint red

"May I" Ale opens the passenger seat's door, Katie enters Ale turns around and enters the car then drives off.
They arrive at the school dance, Ale gets down to open the door for Katie, Katie comes out and looks at the sky and sees it's clear "it's gonna rain" She says.

"now don't be a pessimist" Ale holds her hand as they enter the school.

The school dance begins, A slow song starts, Katie and Alejandro begin to dance, Mattia and Alvaro are chilling at the bar side drinking "So you top?" Alvaro turns at looks at him and takes a sip of wine.

"give it up already" Mattia yells

"why? Stop denying the fact you're fact gay."

"shut the fuck up Alvaro! It's bad enough I got rejected now you're making it worse"

"what did you do 'tia?"

" you wanna know? Fine! I FUCKED KAIRI! I'm gay or bi or whatever, there."

Alvaro spits out his wine "what the... "

Mattia leaves and goes to the boy's locker room to think he begins smacking his head real hard " you stupid son of a--"

"hey" Alejandro cuts in

"what are you doing here?" Mattia asks

"I came here to adjust my tux and... "

"well I was leaving anyways"

"actually please stay I need help with this thing" Ale stops him

Mattia helps him adjust his tux and then pats his shoulder noting he's good to go, the two pause and stares at each other, Mattia kisses Ale, Ale pushes him off "I have a date Mattia"

"I am so sorry" Mattia covers his face and he's about to leave Alejandro grabs his arm "don't be" Alejandro begins kissing Mattia, the two push each other against lockers and begin to make out, rain starts to fall then the lightning strikes, Alejandro is startled "looks like it did rain" he stops and looks down.

Katie is looking for Alejandro, she goes to meet Alvaro "Have u seen Ale?"

"I think I saw him headed to the boy's locker room"

"thanks" Katie walks away and heads there, she's approaching the boy's locker room when Ale and 'tia come out they stare at each other in awkward silence, Alvaro rushes in "Oh my God she's here"

"Who?" Mattia asks

A strange figure walks in and comes to the light Mattia recognizes her "Hey Cynthia" he says awkwardly.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I need to take lessons on how to write M/M sex scenes, I hope I didn't make you cringe.

Anyways, Are you team Malejandro, Mairi, Matthia or Kalejandro ?