Lee scoresby x reader

I've been obsessed with lee lately so I decided to right about it,

You woke up to a bunch of noise down stairs you didn't think anything of it so you try to wait it out, until it kept continuing you decided to see what was going on. You look to see every guy in the bar trying to beat up one person.He was tall wrapped in leather which You thought was kinda hot. You looked away a little when the charming man looked up at you and smirked, he was eventually thrown out the bar and you followed him

Your p.o.v
I caught up to the handsome fellow and tapped on his shoulder, he turned around and my shyness got the best of me.
"A-Are you ok" I stuttered out of my mouth (thanks a lot shyness)
"I'm alright cutie this ain't my first rodeo" he winked
"Ah well thats good" I said awkwardly
He noticed how uncomfortable you looked and decided to introduce himself
"Lee scoresby I can fight and I can fly" he said wanting to impress me.
My daemon seems to be purring at the sight of his
"And this pretty rabbit right here is Hester"
"I'm Y/N L/N and this snow fox is Tes" (photo for idea)

"Your daemon is very beautiful" he says with stars in his eyes "I can see why" he looks you up and down "oh,wow" you giggle "no one ever notices me in such a way" you tried to hide your blushing but he noticed and started blushing a little bit as ...

"Your daemon is very beautiful" he says with stars in his eyes "I can see why" he looks you up and down "oh,wow" you giggle "no one ever notices me in such a way" you tried to hide your blushing but he noticed and started blushing a little bit as well "so what's a lovely woman such as your self doing in a little town like this" lee says , "oh well I'm looking for someone who has a special talent she's with the name Lyra, you?" , "I'm simply after a bear with the name lorek byrnison" your eyes widened when he says the name because that's what Lyra was talking about before you lost her "how did you get here, where are you staying" you asked. "I'm an aeronaut I came in my balloon and I was gonna stay at that bar but I'm not sure they want me going in there anymore , so I'm just gonna sleep in the alleyway" he let out a fake chuckle, you felt so bad and invited him to stay with you, he was so happy he didn't have to sleep in the cold and he gave you a hug.

Part 2 coming tomorrow, I promise!