Chapter 10

"Harry, wake up please." I said shaking him.

His eyes slowly start to open and he looks around until he spots me. "Louis?" Harry whispered.

"Are you ok baby?" I said leaning him against my chest. "Um yeah I just feel a bit dizzy." Harry said rubbing his forehead.

"Here let me help you to my bed then I'll get you some water." I said grabbing Harry's hand.

He stood up and wrapped my arm under Harry's arm and helped him onto my bed. "Did I pass out?" Harry said laying down.

"Yeah and you scared the shit out of me." I said rubbing his leg. "Damn it, it happened again but I'm so sorry for scaring you."

"Hold on...this has happened before?" I said tilting my head. Harry nodded then took a deep breath. "When I get very stressed and scared I cant breath so I pass out."

"Why didnt you tell me?" I said giving Harry a hug. "I didnt think it would happen again and I didnt want to worry you." Harry said nuzzling his head into my neck.

"Hazza my job is to be there for you and love you unconditionally and no matter what happens I'm going to be worried about you but if you tell me these things I can make sure it doesn't happen." I said whispering in his ear.

Harry pulled away and looked into my eyes and his eyes started to water. A tear fell down his cheek and I lightly wiped it away and gave him a kiss.

"I'll get you some water, I can also ask if we can eat dinner in here if you would like." I said standing up.

Harry took a deep breath and looked at me. "No it's alright we can eat with everyone else."

He stood up and stumbled a bit, I quickly grabbed him and held onto him tight. "Harry I think you should lay down." I said trying to set him back on the bed.

'No no no I just need some water and I'll be ok." He said resisting to lay down.

I nodded then quickly got him some water and handed it to him, he drank about half the glass then set it down.

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah thank you a lot, I love you Boobear." Harry said showering me with kisses. "I love you more Hazza bear." I said giggling between each kiss.

"You ready for dinner?" Harry said grabbing my hand. I nodded then squeezed his hand twice, we walked out the room and to the kitchen and saw everyone sitting at the table.

"Hi boys, you both ok?" Jay said smiling. "Yeah we are ok just got distracted." Everyone turned to us and I looked at Harry and he looked at me and smiled.

I slid the chair out and Harry sat down and I slid it back in and sat in my chair. Me and Harry started eating but Harry stopped half way through.

I looked at him and he looked guilty and that's when I remembered when we were in that apartment he didnt eat until I basically made him.

And hes eating now but not as much as he should and I know he hasn't eaten much but everyone is watching so he cant just not eat.

I lightly kicked Harry's leg from under the table and he quickly looked at me angrily. "Can I help you?" Harry whispered at me. "Why aren't you eating." I whispered back to him.

Harry rolled his eyes then placed his napkin on the table and stood up. "Excuse me." Harry said with a smile.

I watched Harry walk away then I got up and followed him. "What the hell is that?" I said closing the bedroom door.

I walked up to the bathroom and saw Harry near the toilet throwing up. "Harry?" I whispered trying not to startle him.

He didnt turn his head he just sat there with throw up on him. "Aww baby here let's get you cleaned up." I said grabbing a cloth.