Chapter One

"Harry!" Gemma called out.

"What do you want now Gemma?" I said gripping my hair.

"Can you get off your lazy arse and drive me somewhere."

I rolled my eyes and ignored her. Gemma swung my door open and stared at me.

"Get out I have to go to school soon."

"Well on your way to school drop me off at my friends house."

I let out a loud sigh "Fine, give me 10 minutes."

Gemma smirked and strolled off to her room. I got up and walked to the shower. I stared at myself in the mirror for a long time before I started to undress. I turned the shower on and didn't bother to check the temperature before. I stood under the running water with my head looking at the ground.

"What am I doing with my life?" I whispered to myself. "What's the point in living if we all just die anyways. I should just end it all."

"It's not like anyone cares about me."
I felt either a tear or the water run down my face. I turned off the water and stepped out. I grabbed my black ripped jean's and a dark blue T-shirt. I pushed my hair out of my face and walked past Gemma's room.

"Let's go I don't wanna be late." I said as I grabbed my keys.

Gemma walked out of her room in a crop top and shorts with her hair up in a ponytail.

"Where does your friend live? At a strip club?" I said laughing.

"Shut up Harry, let's go."

I was still laughing but quietly to myself as I walked to the car. We both got in and I started the car and drove quickly to Gemma's friends house.
I was going to be late for school so I was going 10 over the speed limit.

I pulled into an empty parking space and ran into the building. I walked into class and luckily no one was there yet.

I sat in the front to avoid having the teacher call on me. I started watching all the kids pile in one by one filling the seats. The room went from silent to the noise level of a cafeteria.

I have anxiety so I don't like to talk to anyone or talk in front of the class.

The teacher walked in and tried to get the students attention but they didn't care. I think his name was Mr. Button, I know hilarious name. Mr. Button threw a stack of papers on his desk and the class went silent.

"As I was trying to say! There is a pop quiz. Good luck and don't fail."
He said as he passed out the test.

I started to get scared because I didn't know if I was going to fail or pass. And I cant afford to have my grades fall. My Aunt and uncle will get mad and I'd get in huge trouble.

I looked at question one and was confused. I looked at the teacher who was napping and then looked around the class to see everyone already on question five. My breathing started to get more rapid and I was grabbing my hair and kept tugging on it.

I was so close to a panic attack that I got up without thinking and left the classroom. My mind didn't know where it was going but my feet led me to the bathroom.

I locked meself in a stall and slid down and brought my knees up to my chest. I could hear myself breathing really loudly. I grabbed my back pack I threw on the floor and unzipped it. I grabbed a bottle of pills and opened it. I dumped the bottle in my hand.

Right when I was about to throw some of the pills into my mouth a loud voice echoed through out the bathroom. I got startled and dropped them.

"Are you alright love?"