Three 💎

Mia left the house and saw Freddie. She smirked as she looked at him. "You know, if my mother catches you here, she won't be too happy."

Freddie smirked. "She'll have to lock me up then. Won't she?"

"Don't tempt her. She actually will."

Freddie walked over to her and kissed her. She kissed back and hit his lip. She grinned. "I have to go. Places to go. People to see."

Freddie watched as she walked off. He knew he wanted to make it work with her. But it was so complicated too.

***
Mia walked into the club. She smiled as she saw Lexie sitting there with Esmè. Esmè giggled. "Mummy let me colour!" She said.

Mia picked up the little girl and smiled. She sat down with Lexie. "How's this renovation going?" She asked.

Lexie shrugged and sighed. "Stressing me out. I have to bring madam here with me because she doesn't want to be without me and no one will watch her."

Mia grinned. "I'll watch her. She loves me and we could cause so much trouble," she said.

Lexie scoffed. "Yeah I can imagine. She's a diva. You're a diva. The village would be overrun with divas."

Mia nodded. "You know it. Come on cutie. Let's go and cause trouble."

***
Mia and Esmè were eating chips. Sam walked over and sighed. "Why aren't you finding a job? And why are you babysitting?" She asked.

Mia rolled her eyes. "I'm helping out my friend. That's not a crime is it? You know she's a single mum who's renovating a club. So back off and go annoy Tegan or Leela. Just stop getting on my case," she said.

Esmè giggled as she looked at Mia. "Mummy and fox man argued last days. Fox man wants mummy cub," she said.

"Mummy won't let the bad man have her club. It's for mummy and Esmè isn't it?"

***
Freddie walked over and smiled. He looked at her. "Now. What are you doing with this little cutie? And why wasn't I asked about chips?" He said as he sat down.

Mia rolled her eyes and grinned. "Girls day. Besides. Her mummy is working. And we need to pass the time till I take her home," she said. She frowned as Freddie took her chips. "Oo!"

***
Mia was lying in bed. She heard her window knocking and frowned. She opened it and saw Freddie there. She smirked and pulled him inside. "Freddie Roscoe. What are you doing here?" She asked.

Freddie smirked. "Well I thought I'd do you. In secret. See how I can stop you from moaning."

Mia said nothing as Freddie pushed her onto the bed. He got between her legs and kissed down her body. Mia had to bite her lip knowing her family were downstairs. She knew what Freddie was doing. He was trying to get her to moan. She looked up at him. "You're an asshole. I know what you're doing."

"Rude."

Their lips met in a heated and passionate kiss. Mia felt Freddie push into her. She moaned loudly causing Freddie to smirk. He kissed and bit on her neck.

Mia knew that their relationship was about to get more complicated, but with it being so fresh, could they both make it work?