Eight💎

Mia opened the door to see Lexie standing there with Esmè. Lexie smiled. "I'm sorry to ask. But could you watch her for me? I have contractors coming out today and she doesn't like them," Lexie said.

Mia grinned and nodded. "Of course! I love having her. And it gives me an excuse to go shopping."

Lexie smiled. "She's a little tired today. She had a nightmare and wet the bed. So she isn't happy."

Mia nodded as she looked at Esmè and picked her up. She hugged Lexie and walked inside with the toddler. "So. What was your nightmare about?" She asked.

Esmè shook her head. "I no talk about it. I no want to," she told her.

Mia smiled. "You know talking helps. So if you can't talk to mummy, you can talk to me."

Esmè sighed. "I no talk about it. Me too sad. Cause I a big girl now. And me can't wee my pants," she mumbled.

Mia sat down with her and smiled. "Okay. Well let's go get some juice and then we can go out."

"Can we see your Feddie? Mummy say he a nice man."

***
Mia took Esmè to the garage. She smiled as she saw Freddie. "You have a secret admirer. Little Esmè here."

Freddie smirked and picked her up. He looked at Esmè. "Do you want to change an engine?" He asked.

Mia frowned. "Yeah I think Lexie wants her daughter back not covered in grease."

"Mummy won't say nothings."

***
Esmè had fallen asleep in the office. Mia looked at Freddie and smirked. She pulled him into the back of the car and smirked. "So, I think we have twenty minutes. So we can get our own engine going."

Freddie smirked and pulled her so that she was straddling him. He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his jeans. Mia pulled her thong to the side.

Freddie pushed into her making her moan as their lips met in a heated and passionate kiss. He smirked. "You're amazing."

"Good," she said as grinded against him. She looked at him. "Sneak in tonight. I'll leave my window open for you."

"Deal."

The two of them kissed as they released their loads. Mia collapsed next to him and grinned. "I think you're amazing."

"I know I am."

Mia rolled her eyes and smirked. She got out the car and looked at him. "Come on. Let's go and cause trouble with Esmè."

***
Mia and Freddie were sitting by the city wall. Esmè was sitting on Freddie's lap. She giggled. "Mummy tells me she paint club pink! For me!" She said.

"Wow. Do you like living here?"

Esmè nodded. "Me like seeing you. And I like being with mine mummy."

Lexie walked over and smiled. "Hey. Thank you so much for having her. Has she been good?" She asked as she picked up her daughter.

Mia grinned. "Yeah. She helped Freddie change an engine and had a nap. But she's been golden. Did you get everything sorted?"

Lexie nodded. "Yeah.  But there is so much for me to do before opening next week," she said.

Mia hugged her best friend and grinned. "Well I'm always happy to watch Esmè when you need it."

"Thank you. Come on madam. Let's go and get you some food."

***
Mia and Freddie were heatedly kissing. Sam walked over to her. "What the hell are you doing?" She asked as she looked at her.

Mia rolled her eyes. "I'm with my boyfriend. Do you have an issue with that?" She asked as she looked at her mum.

Sam nodded. "I told you. He's bad news. You need to stay away from him. Or you're out of my house," she said.

Mia frowned. But how could she choose between her family and her boyfriend.