Twelve💎

Mia hated how her mum was trying to come between her and Freddie. She was worried that it was going to get too much for him and he would leave her.

That morning she woke and sighed. She had offered to mind Esmè for Lexie for a few hours. So she was going to take her to see Freddie.

Mia walked downstairs and saw her mum. She sighed. "I'm not talking to you. You got Freddie arrested. You're trying to come between us aren't you?"

Sam looked to her. "You're involved with a criminal Mia. He needs locked up."

Mia rolled her eyes. "You're so judgmental. You are the worst. Lexie is the daughter of criminals. You're not getting her arrested."

"Because she's trying to make a life for herself and her daughter."

Mia again rolled her eyes. "I'm not doing this. Leave me alone."

***
Mia arrived at Lexie's. Lexie let her in and smiled. "So my daughter is having a stubborn day today. She doesn't want to get dressed or even move. If I leave you my keys, feel free to go out with her or stay here. Either way, she's being a diva today."

Mia smirked and nodded. She sat with Esmè and looked to her. "Okay little angel. What's the matter?"

"Why you calling me angel? Mine name Esmè."

Mia laughed and pulled her onto her lap. "Cause your name is Esmè-Angel isn't it? That's why I called you Angel. And you're a little Angel. Why aren't you getting dressed?"

Esmè shrugged. "I wants to stay here and watch Dora the plorer. Cans you ask your friend to come here?"

"I can do that. Then what?"

Esmè giggled. "He carry me to the park. Mine legs no working today."

***
Mia walked through the village with Freddie and Esmè. Sam walked over. "Why are you trusting him with a little girl?"

"Mum. You're being stupid now. Freddie wouldn't do anything to hurt a child. He's not a criminal. He's had a hard life. And he wants to make it right. He wants to make a life for himself," Mia told her.

Sam looked to Mia. "I'll be having a word with Lexie. Telling her to not let you mind Esmè until you're finished with Freddie."

Mia turned to Freddie. "Take Esmè to the park? I'll catch you up," she said. She watched as they walked off. She turned back to her mum. "You're an actual bitch. Freddie wouldn't let anything to happen to any child!"

Sam said nothing as she walked off. Mia sighed. She hated how her mum was acting. Especially when she knew Freddie hadn't done anything wrong at all.

***
Mia walked into the club with Esmè and Freddie. Lexie smiled. "Hey. How's she been?" She asked as she looked at her.

Mia shrugged. "She's been on the park. She's played with Freddie. And she's eaten a hotdog."

Lexie picked her daughter up and smiled. She looked to her. "Go play on your iPad baby. Mummy's got it in her office," she told her. She turned to Mia. "I let Warren Fox screw me."

"Bloody hell. In the office?"

"No. On the bar. And I feel so cheap and dirty. But at the same time, I enjoyed it," Lexie said as she looked to her.

Mia smirked. "The joys of having a criminal sex you up."

Lexie grinned. She nodded. "But thank you so much for having her. I really do appreciate it. I've got so much to do before I open up next week."

"It's honestly okay. If you need me, then let me know babes."

***
Mia walked into the house. She had just been with Freddie and they'd spent the last couple of hours having sex.

Sam looked to Mia. "I've put in a call with social services. I've informed them that Lexie is putting her daughter in danger by associating with criminals."

Mia was shocked. She looked to her mum. But why was Sam so against Freddie Roscoe? What had he done to her mum?