Seventeen💎

Mia walked into the hospital. She saw her sisters and frowned. "What the fuck happened?" She asked as she looked to them.

"There was a crash. Dad... he didn't make it. He died," Leela told her. She saw the look on her face. "He died."

Mia blinked back her tears. She shook her head. "No... he can't... he didn't... you're not funny," she sobbed.

Tegan walked over and held her close. Mia broke down crying. She looked to her. "Don't keep it in," she said as she held her.

Mia looked up. "Mum? What are they saying with her?"

"She's critical. They don't know if she'll pull through," Leela said. She looked to her. "We tried calling you. Where were you?" She asked.

"I was with Freddie. I didn't realise that I wasn't meant to be with him," Mia said.

Leela rolled her eyes. "Mum and dad were in a crash. And you were too busy getting fucked? You're pathetic."

Mia turned to her and glared. "Don't think that because you're the oldest you can control and manipulate everything. We don't know what's going to happen. So don't go there. Or I swear that I'll kill you," she said.

Leela walked over to her. She slapped her and glared. "Get lost. Mum hated you. Said you were her worst mistake," she spat as she turned away from her.

***
Mia left the hospital. She walked over to the club. Lexie looked up. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I need a drink. Leela kicked me out of the hospital. She's trying to control me. And I'm not having that. I'm an adult. I've been an adult for a few years. I don't need her," Mia said.

Lexie handed her a drink. She smiled. "Don't let get to you. On me. Of course. What have they said?" She asked.

"My dad died. My mum is in critical condition. So, that's that. They don't know if she'll pull through," Mia said as she sighed. "I think I'm going to use sex as a distraction technique."

"Is that wise?" Lexie questioned as she handed her another drink. She smiled. "I know you're hurting. But sex won't help."

Mia shrugged and sighed. "I don't know. What I do know is that I hate my sister."

Lexie smiled. She looked to her. "She's a bitch. I don't deny that. But drinking won't numb the pain. And she has no rights to kick you from the hospital."

"True. Think I'll go back tomorrow. I can't be bothered to deal with Leela today. She can screw a cactus. Where's Esmè? I need a cuddle from her."

"Warren has taken her out. I don't know where they are. But he's got another hour before he has to bring her back," Lexie told her.

***
Freddie opened the door to Mia. He frowned. "What's happened?" He asked.

"My dad died."

Freddie's eyes widened and pulled her close as she broke down crying. He knew how things were. He knew how Sam and Danny had tried to keep him from Mia.

But he never wished them dead. Freddie had no idea how he was soon going to need to be Mia's rock as she found herself hitting rock bottom.