Chapter 3

Anina Pov:
I was walking to my car when I heard someone calling my name.

"Anina wait up !!"

I turned around and saw Whitney..

"Hey Whitney, What you been up too?"

"Eh nothing much..just working and going to school. What about you? How you been?"

" I've been fine, you know I'm leaving soon right?"

" Really? For what?"

" I'm leaving foe basic training. Leaving in like a few months."

" Wow!! I never thought you was even thinking about leaving for the military."

"Yea I know. Have you talk to Mariee lately?"

"No not really. She hasn't talk to me since you know..the accident, but quite frankly she has talked to any of us ever since the other day."

I never thought she was like that. Mariee has change..a lot..

" Damn, I didn't think she was gonna cut y'all off. I'm sorry Whitney."

" Its all good, I mean the rest of us still talk to each other and we're still close, but its not the Same without her."

"Well,here's my number. Call me sometime when you just wanna talk or hang out?"

"Yea, I like that Anina. Thanks, I'll talk to you later."

We exchange hugs and she walked away. I was staring at her ass a little bit, it gotten bigger..mhmm.. I got imside my car and drove off.

(Mariee Pov)

I parked in my driveway. Ugh I hate my neighborhood. I unlocked my door when my phone ranged. It was...

______________________________________________________
Sorry that this chapter is so short guys. I've been really busy and haven't had time to update