Chapter 5

I looked up to my phone and someone was calling me. It was Ashely.

Phone Convo
Mariee: Hello
Ashely: Hey Marrie
Mariee: What do you want Ashley?
Ashely: I was just calling to check on you and see how you been?
Mariee: I've been good.
Ashely: Oh that's good..
Mariee: Yep.

There was an awkward silence between them..

Ashley: look Mariee... I really miss you . It haven't been the same without you.
Mariee: I have to call you back..

I hung up and got out the car. I went up the steps and walked inside. I drop my keys and my bag down and walked to the kitchen. I got a pan and turn on the stove. I got some pancake batter and some bacon. I pour a little bit of oil in the pan and mix the batter. I cooked the pancakes and then made the bacon. I put everything in sink and got my plate. I walked into the living room and turned on the tv. I started to eat. I called my coworker Sarah to see if the store was still opening tonight .

Phone convo
Sarah: Yo!
Mariee: Hey is we still opening tonight?
Sarah: Yeah.. But the old girls gotta be up there and hour early before we open..
Mariee: Alright, I'll see you there.
Sarah: Alright.

I finished my plate and went upstairs to take a shower.. I looked at the time 5:39pm , Okay I gotta be at work by 8 but be there early at 7 I'm assuming. I jumped into the shower and washed my body. I got out and oil my skin and put in my underwear and panties. I grab some nike shorts and and tank top and put that in. I put my clothes inside my bag and my flip flops. I went to my mirror and brushed my hair into a high ponytail. I put my makeup and flat iron in the bag and some money in case I got hungry. I look at the time , 6:15pm. Okay. I went to my closet and found some shoes. I put like two pairs inside the bag and zip it up. I grab my bag and phone and went downstairs. I called Sarah and told her I'm own my way. I jumped in the car and drove to work. I stop at Wendy's first and got me some food.

Wendy's worker- Hi, how May I help you?
Mariee- yes, may I have a #7 and a large dr. Pepper.
Wendy's worker- okay your total is $12.35. Come to the first window.
Mariee- thank you.

I went to the window and paid her my money . I grab the food and left.

______________________________________________________
Okay. So can talk guess where Mariee work at?
And I know in late on updating, things has been busy and hectic but I promise to update more.