Chapter 6

I drove to "Pinky Kitty" and parked my car. I walked to the front entrance and saw Willie.
"What's up Big Willie."
"Hey Mariee. What you doing here early ?"
" Sarah said that the old girls gotta come here an hour early then opening time. Do you know what's happening?"
"Not a clue . But I wanna say that it's a good thing .. But knowing head master, he's always changing things up here. "
"Damn, well thanks Willie . I'll see you in there ."
"Alright Mariee ."
I walked into the the place and saw Head Master, then I saw Sarah.
"Hey Mariee! Just the girl I was looking for. I gotta talk to you."
"About what ? Am I in trouble?"
"No no no no .. Your not in trouble. It's a good thing, a really good thing ."
" Okay, so what is it?"
" Well you know Sarah been her for a long time and she's leaving soon."
" What you mean leaving? Where she going?"
" Well Mariee, I'm pregnant."
" Your what!!!! since when ? How this happen?!"
" Well you know that guy I was dating? Well it's being getting serious and he proposed and two weeks later after the proposal, I found out that I was pregnant."
I was overjoyed with happiness. I can't believe that she was pregnant. I'm so happy for her.
" Omg Sarah! Well congrats honey! Awh you'll make a great mom and future wife too."
"Thanks Mariee, but this is dealing with you because I want you to take my spot."
I was stunned. Taking Sarah spot as lead captain at Pink Kitty was something I thought about but never doing. It wa always a competition being other girls for that spot. Girls would literally die over that spot. It wasn't that serious to me but knowing that I was giving a opportunity to have this spot was something I'll never forget.
"So is that a yes? " Sarah and Head Master looked at me .
"Of course I'll take it!! Omg this is so much surprises today. Thanks you so much Sarah and Head Master, y'all won't regret it .
"Oh we know, you've shown us that you can handle the spot just right." Head Master said.
I gave Sarah a hug and head master called all the girls to the front so he can talk to them about the good news.
"Alright ladies, I have some good news. Sarah is leaving Pink Kitty.
A lot of girls gasp. Some even laughed. I looked at them and they shut up real quick.
"That means her position will be open."
" so who's gonna take that spot ? " I turned around and saw Barbie. She was the most thotish girl up in Pink Kitty. She thinks she better than everyone. she fucking thought. She walked over and give me a stank face.
"Well, I've already gave that position to the girl I think is fit and would run Pink Kitty in the right order. "
"So who did you pick? " Barbie said and looked around. "I mean we already know who gonna take the spot." She flipped her sand paper hair she call weave and smiled real hard.
"Me and Sarah choose Mariee."
Barbie looked at me gave me the nastiest stare in her life. I swear she think she scares me. I looked at the other girls and they was kinda happy that I was chosen instead of Barbie.
" I'm not gonna change around here.. I'm gonna be the same Mariee that you meet in the beginning and still is the same."
I looked at the girls and smile.
"Alright know it's time to get ready and set up for tonight. Now go get ready."
The girls left and went to go get ready.
Barbie walked past me and whisper something ..
"You'll regret having that spot."
She looked at me evilly and walked ahead of me. I shook that off and walked to my room/ dressing room.
I walked in and dropped my and I looked up and there and saw..