Chapter 2

(Mariee POV)

I was on my way to meet Anina. I dont know what to say to her, Im really neverous. I parked into the sidestreet and walked in to Sally Salad Bar. I went up to the the waiter and told him my name. He showed me the way and I sat down. He gave me a menu and walked away.

Anina: Its nice to see you agian Mariee.

Mariee: Likewise Anina. So what did you have to talk to me about?

Anina: Well... I miss you and I just wanna know if you would like-

Mariee: Save it Anina, I dont wanna go back out with you! After two years you finally wanted to say this to me!! What makes you think I wanna go back to you!! huh!!? You cheated on me.. with my best friend!!  I hated you and her for the past two years! Do you know how much you hurt me!! I was crying everyday since that happen!!!

Anina: Mariee, I'm so sorry okay!

Mariee: Save your fucking sorry Anina. I want nothing to do with you! Stay out of my life.. and I mean it!!

I walked out the resutrant to my car. I never cried so much, she hurted me so bad. I wish we was never together. I turn on my car and drove off home to get ready for work.

(Anina POV)

I didnt think I hurted her so much. I wish I could take it all back..

Flaskback...

..... : Come one Anina.. One more time please baby!

Anina: I cant .. I gotta go home.. Mariee is waiting for me.

..... : You said that two hours ago..whats one more hour gonna do?

Anina: Ughh.. your right.. come on.. one more and them Im leaving

..... : Thats all Im asking for come here baby..

End or flaskback..

I shoud've deleted the messages and the number when I had the chance..she would've never saw the name in my phone.. I wish none of it happen. I got up and walked to me car. As I was walking to my car  I heard someone calling my name.

.... : Anina!!! Wait Up!!