40. Mystery Girl **

Sydney, Australia

I just can't get enough of you,
I'm all yours I've got no control.

February 2015

Harry's POV

Waking up, I feel her fingers running through my scalp and massaging my head. What an amazing way to be woken up. I always end up cuddling into her while I'm asleep and somehow I've grown to love being the little spoon more and more.

My head lays on her perfect chest while I wrap her entire body in my arms and our legs tangled with one another. I wish I could wake up with her beautiful face every morning for the rest of this tour but we both know that's impossible. It's been nice having her for the last two days but I know our time is coming to an end. She's supposed to fly back today but I'm hoping I can convince her to stay another day.

I'm surprised she's even awake before me, I thought she would have been too tired after last night. There was no way I could let her go without making her cum multiple times after the magic she worked on me with her mouth. I thought I was going to pass out at how sensitive she made me.

She's usually so submissive but I saw a completely different side of her when she took control. I can't help but get excited thinking about her doing that again.

As much as I liked it, I still like being the one to make her lose her mind, so the rest of the night was spent with my head between her thighs and her beneath me screaming my name. The image of her perfect breasts jiggling as I fucked her roughly and the glorious sounds of her moans and whimpers keeps playing in my head.

I have the perfect view when she's beneath me. I can see her glorious flower tattoo under her right breast that stretches to her ribs, the small cherries inked on her hip bone and the face she makes when she cums. It's a sight to see that any man would melt for.

She's the only person that has this effect on me and I can't stand it. It's ridiculous how hard I am now from just thinking about her perfect golden skin and full pink lips.

The more time I spend with her, even after the two years I've known her, my feelings become deeper than I ever thought possible.

My wild thoughts stop when the movement in my hair ceases and I immediately whine at the missing contact.

"Don't stop," I grumbled tiredly.

She chuckled at my dismay before running her fingers back through it, "I didn't think you were awake."

"What time is it?" I asked, wiping my eyes.

"Seven," she replied, brushing a piece of hair out of my face.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I looked up at her, "Why are you awake so early?"

She shrugged as I sat up to shift our position so that she was laying on my chest now.

"I wanted to watch the sun come up.... I don't want to go back home yet," she said tracing shapes over my chest.

She poked at my two extra nipples making me laugh shyly.

"Stop being weird," I said covering them. She brought her arm up to rest her chin on it as it rested on my chest to look up at me.

"Don't go then. It's not the same when you're gone," I chuckled at my use of words.

She scoffed and laughed. "Please don't start quoting your song lyrics. Such a narcissist," she rolled her eyes playfully.

"No but seriously I don't have anything else scheduled here babe. I have meetings about touring and Allison already booked the flight," she countered, looking up at me.