23. Empty Threats

"What the fuck are you doing here Jordan? How did you even get back here?"

"Well hello to you too Tati," he said chuckling.

"Save the small talk, what do you want?" I said harshly.

"You've carried this on long enough now it's time to stop joking around and take me back."

"Who said that was a joke?! I meant what I said, we're over!" I scream.

As I go to turn around to leave, he rushes over to me and slams me against the brick wall.

"Now you fucking listen to me! You can't just leave me for some British pop punk. Your going to come with me and quit this stupid job!" He yelled in my face making me have to turn my cheek.

"Look at me, no look at me!," he yells grabbing my chin turning my face back towards him. He looks like a completely different person I don't recognize.

Actually, I do recognize who he looks like right now.

"My mother was right, you do remind me of a bitch," I say spitting back in his face causing him to back up, "Stay the fuck away from me Jordan! Your delusional!"

Once he regains himself he grabs me by my wrists again not letting me leave and this time instead of shoving me back into the wall he wraps his hand around my neck and starts to choke me. I was too wrapped up in fear to even notice the door to inside opening.

"I think the lady said she doesn't want to see you anymore mate, I suggest removing your hand from around her throat before yours gets a hole punched into it," I hear a voice say coldly. The accent is different from the one I hear before I close my eyes every night so I know it isn't Harry.

Jordan quickly removes his hand from around my neck and thankfully I can fully breathe again. I look up and see the voice belonged to Zayn. I didn't even think about the show being over and how he must have been close enough backstage to hear what was happening outside. Zayn starts to walk towards me while Jordan backs away.

"This isn't over Tatiana!" He spits pointing a finger before sprinting away.

"You okay Tati?" He says now bending down in front of me. I had sunken to the ground as tears clouded my sight and my breathing was getting rapid. Visions of me being a little girl again keep flashing in my mind; My mom being shoved into the wall and choked so hard she couldn't breathe and me just watching without being able to do anything.

"Hey hey look at me, your okay yea? He's gone, just take deep breaths" said Zayn as he rubs my shoulder comfortingly. Finally I regain a normal breathing pattern and the flashbacks cease in my brain.

"I'm sorry, thank you for helping."

"So I'm assuming that's the ex you left for Harry?" He chuckled.

"Correct."

"Yeah Harry was right, you were crazy to even be with him in the first place," He said making my face scrunch up.

"He talked about me to ya'll?"

"The poor lad wouldn't shut up about you, I was beginning to think that's how I sound when I talk about Perrie." He laughs.

"Listen um...can you maybe not say anything about this to anyone, especially Harry. I just don't want him to worry or anything," I plead.

"I dont know Tati, I think it's something he should know, If someone did that to Perrie I would probably be hunting him down. Plus he seems like he might try something again."

"Which is exactly why I want to wait until a better time to say something. Please Zayn, I'll tell him eventually I will."

He looks hesitant for a few moments and finally agrees.

"Alright I won't say anything, just be more careful, block his number too," he said as we stand up to go back inside.

"Hey where have you been I was looking all over for you," said Lena coming up to me in the hallway.

"Yeah I went out back to get some air, I'm okay though."

"Okay and oh my god girl I got Liam's number, he said he was going to call me sometime after I go back home," she squealed in excitement.

My mind is still racing from my encounter with Jordan so all i do is nod my head along to her excitement. I'm still shaken up from those memories that came flashing into my head the minute he wrapped his hands around my neck. I'd never seen him that angry before. But I had seen another man in my life that angry only I wasn't the victim.

Harry spots us in the hallway and comes running over to us shirtless. I see his smile and I start to feel alright again.

"Hey I was looking for you," he said hugging me.

"Well you found me."

"Are you okay?" He asked taking notice to my underlying tone. Lena walks away to go talk to Liam again when she sees him coming out of a room.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be, you did great tonight. Also I couldn't help but notice you staring at me during a specific line of the song," I said smiling and poking at his stomach.

"Ummm I have no idea what your talking about," he laughed as he blushed at me tickling him.

Could he be any cuter?

"Sure whatever helps you sleep at night, we're getting ready to go for the night so I'll see you tomorrow," I said as he pulled me into a warm embrace.

"See you tomorrow baby," He pulled away and lingered looking into my eyes as if he was about to say something else. Then he just pulled away, placing a quick gentle kiss on my lips before walking back into the room.

There were three words that a part of me wished he wanted to say because I know I sure did...at least I think I did.