30. Something Great **

Perth, Australia

September 2013

The feeling of my back pressed against the wall in the middle of this hotel hallway with Harry's tongue down my throat and his wandering hands down my body is enough to make me strip and let him take me right here.

We're waiting for Liam and a few others to get ready so we can leave and go enjoy a day on the beautiful beach in Australia. The riskiness of this random make-out session being caught adds to the excitement that grows between my legs.

"I can't control myself with you in these swimsuits," he groaned in my ear as my lips attach to his dangerously sharp jaw to suck and kiss.

He grabs my face with his hand to stop my fixation on his neck and pulls me in to reattach our lips. I hear a door opening a few doors down and I move lightning fast to push him back so we can adjust ourselves.

He tries to adjust the visible erection in his swim shorts while I wipe around my mouth to remove the excess lip gloss that had spread around from our kissing. Liam, Niall, and few members of the team appear with the rest of the security by the time we got back to normal again.

"Aren't they a bit bright?" Liam chuckled and pointed at Harry's short bright yellow swim trunks.

"Yeah but I like them, Liam," he responded with playful annoyance

"I love them, stop being a hater," I laughed in response to Liam.

"Yeah we all know why you like em, dirty dirty children," Niall jumps in shaking his head at me making us all laugh.

We start walking down the hall to leave and I have to bite my lip to stifle the squeal that almost escaped my mouth once I felt Harry's hand harshly connect with my ass cheek.

It's scorching outside today and the waves are perfect for surfing according to Liam. Since this is my first time in Australia and the last day they get to spend with me, they decided we should get some sun and just have fun. Louis and Zayn went to get tattoos but they'll be back later at the hotel.