𝖠 𝖻 𝗂 𝗅 𝗂 𝗍 𝗂 𝖾 𝗌 𝗈 𝖿 𝖸 / 𝗇

-

Apport

The power to pull something from somewhere else and have it appear before you. Works in tandem with teleportation. Anything teleported needs to be exchanged using Apport with something of exactly equal value or within a 10% difference.

Astral Projection

The power to separate her body or someone else spirit from their body. She  can fight ghosts in this state

Possession: When astral projecting Y/n can take over someone's body by switching her spirit with theirs.

Bilocation

Y/n can use this power to duplicate himself. It is one of Y/n's most difficult powers for various reasons. She cannot control how the clones look or act, She needs to remove her limiter to use this power, the clones have all her powers and can feel anything she feels, including the removal of her limiter, which means they could cause serious damage if left unchecked.

Clairvoyance

Without having to move, this power allows Y/n to view objects or people anywhere that are obstructed from her view by crossing her eyes.

Cryokinesis

The ability that allows a person to create and control ice with their mind.

Curse

The ability to create misfortune to others and can be done by touch. The course of the curses can be changed at Y/n's discretion.

Electrification

The ability to manipulate electricity.

Flight/Levitation

The ability to fly/float.

Hydrokinesis

The ability to freely use water or create water. Also the ability to create sweat on the body.

Hypnosis

Y/n uses this power to disguise other people. She cannot use this power on herself.

Invisibility

The power to turn herself invisible for 10 minutes. It is canceled if someone touches her while she's in that state. When the time runs out, or if someone touches her, She has to wait 1 minute before turning invisible again.

Mediumship

The power to see and communicate with spirits.

Memory Alteration

Delivering a strong impact to someone's head to eliminate the desired memory.

Memory Supplementation: The drawback of this power as Y/n uses restoration on the brain of the person, the memory is filled with a random different memory on each person.

Mind Control

The power to influence the minds of every single person on the planet - this can even change the laws of nature and human ecology itself, making it one of Y/n's most powerful abilities. Y/n also considers it her most dangerous power as she could wipe out humanity with a single thought.

Genetic Manipulation: With mind control, Y/n is able to alter humanity's DNA. She used this a few times, at a young age, to make unusual hair and eye colors commonplace, major injuries to heal faster, and among other things.

Petrification

The power to turn a living being to stone by looking them in the eye. This happens automatically unless she is wearing her contact lenses. It takes a full 24 hrs for an affected being to turn back to normal. This is one of Y/n's ability that she can't control and one of the few not to be affected by her limiter.