𝖢 𝗁 𝖺 𝗉 𝗍 𝖾 𝗋 1 6

-

"Here we are.."

'Next to my dorm...' - Jihyo

Not even suprised Ji.

"Thank you Jihyo" I bowed then went inside my dorm.

This is the life of being alone in a dorm...

-
[Jihyo's PoV]

Time to go back in my dorm..

[Click]

"Jihyo Eonnie, Sana eonnie is flirting with me again!!" Tzuyu shouts inside of her room.

Poor Maknae...

Wait how did Sana get in here..

"Sana go back to your dorm with you sister. And flirt with somebody else."

"Momo? No way im going back in there, she's eating all the foods in there." She says as she gives up knocking in Tzuyu's room.

"Wait we just restocked those.. How can she eat all of it in a day-"

[Knock knock]

"Ah sorry... Are you Jihyo?" A boy asks carrying a large box.

"Yes i am, What can i do for you?" I ask. He puts down the box then gives me a letter.

What is this..

"Someone has ordered me to give this to you. Sorry i will leave now." The boy says then leaves.

"Eonnie what was that..." Tzuyu peeks behind me looking at the letter I'm holding.

Reading this wouldn't be a bad idea..

It's written in korean...

"𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈 𝖩𝗂𝗁𝗒𝗈,
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝗂!! 𝖨 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗇𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌𝗌!! 𝖲𝗇𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗄𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖺. 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗍 𝖩𝖺𝗉𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗌 ㅋㅋㅋ,  𝖲𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐!! <3"

"Oh Somi... They might be excited to meet her tomorrow." Tzuyu says after reading the letter with me.

"Call the other girls okay?" I say to Tzuyu while i try to attempt to carry the large box inside our dorm.

Aish this box is heavy...

What kind of snacks did she buy us for this to be so heavy?!

I will scold her if- AHHHHHH!!

-Teleport-

"What the-"

Y/n?!?

She helps me stand up and carried the box with no problem then leaves..

How did she-

-
[Y/n's PoV]

Just be thankful...

She was so red though-

Just gonna make an excuse that she left the door open then i saw her falling...

That would be believable(?)

-
[Tzuyu's PoV]

"Where the hell are they..." Chaeyoung mumbled.

I'm with Chaeyoung and Dahyun finding the others.. they were not in their own dorms..

I swear if these five are in the rooftop burning random stuff again...

-

"Excuse me! We were burning useless things!! Or thing we don't use anymore!!!"

That hurts my ears Unnie..

"But why in school?!"

"Because-"

She's gonna shout again..

"You know what nevermind Jihyo is calling you guys.."

"What does that choo choo train wants" Jeongyeon scoffs.

She's gonna be dead meat like connie-

-

[Third Person's PoV]

As you were moving your things in your dorm by teleporting to your house and back to the dorm. You noticed something was pretty off at the house. It's that there was someone in the house except your mother and your father.

You decided to find who it was by using your helpful powers.

-Clairvoyance-

It was your childhood friend, Somi.

Somi and you were pretty close as well same as Nayeon but she was the normal one that who doesn't shout randomly in public. You find her as a pretty nice friend. You always wished you were ordinary as well like her or like the others. Well you met her the playground playing alone in the sand, you saw her there alone and you decided to accompany her. That was the start of your guys friendship.

"I talked with the principal in PK Academy, if that i can room with Y/n last week," You heard her say.

What- that's why i had 2 bedrooms- -Y/n

"He was really nice to add another bedroom." She says.

"Well you need to go there before it's too dark, Say Hi to Y/n for me hun" You also heard your mom say.

Goodnight mom.. - Y/n

-

Oof more characters added :)