𝖢 𝗁 𝖺 𝗉 𝗍 𝖾 𝗋 2 0

-

"Good morning Y/n~"

"Good morning Somi"

"Wow my Y/n is good at cooking~" Somi teases me.

Aish this girl..

"Just sit down I'll be finished any minute now" i said as i flip the eggs one by one.

It's my first time to cook breakfast for someone, i hope the food tastes real nice. As a kid i always watched cooking shows, i would sometimes burn the kitchen in the age of 7. I can restore the kitchen back to its original state anyways..

[Knock knock]

"I'll get it!" Somi runs up to the door and flung it open scaring the man outside.

"Hell-"

"Who are you?"

Why is makoto here?

"Hi I'm Teruhashi Makoto, Y/n's bestfriend."

Never.

"Bestfriend my ass, what do you need from her smurf hair?" She crosses her arms checking her nails then send disgusted looks at Makoto.

Damn girl-

"My friend sended me here to give this to Y/n" He shows the small little box he was carrying.

"From who smurf hair?"

"I'm Makoto-"

"From who i said."

Ooohh feisty~ shit I'm gonna burn the eggs-

"Lisa Manoban."

"Leave." Then he runs away leaving the small box he was carrying on the floor.

"Y/n-chan that blue hair guy named may kuto? Ah! Makoto left this for you " She leaves the box on my desk then sat down on her seat again.

I never trusted Lisa on this kind of things she always sets me up on dates and i hate it. I never asked for a date but she still sets me up for it. Does she think I'm rich to buy those strangers food and gifts turning out we will be just friends in the end. I'm gonna kill her if i see her again. To mars you go Lisa, you and your bangs.

[Ding Ding]

Hey it's me Jennie
Jennie
Seen 6:36 Am

And how did you get to my contact list? I thought i removed you already.
Y/n
Seen 6:37 Am

Outside
Jennie
Seen 6:37 Am

[Knock knock]

"You're quite popular, nicee!"

Just wanna go to class..

"Hey Y/n!"

"Should you be in class right now?" Jennie was clearly wearing her uniform right now. How did she even enter here?!

"Can't i visit my future girlfriend?" She hugs me then goes inside the my dorm without permission.

What is she doing now..

"Oki Thanks for the hoodie boo~"

Wait that's my most favourite hoodie!

I'm gonna steal it later without her noticing. Hehe..

"Boo who?"