Chapter 8

Twig POV:

I looked at Danny, then at Moji being dragged inside. It was horrible.

"Oliver, I think Moji-"

"Is dead."

Oliver finished with a sigh, shaking his head as he walked away with the others following. I got up, giving one last glance to Danny before walking away. 

Danny hadn't showed up to school for weeks after that. Now that Moji was dead, Danny never seemed to be in a good mood. She wouldn't talk to us or anybody. He'd ignore our calls, all that. It made us all sad, but..at least we all had each other.

Right? 

Our whole friend group was never the same.

No one was as energetic, and no one wanted to hang out. I guess Danny and Moji really bring us together, and now Moji isn't here and Danny barely ever shows up to school, it was a huge train wreck.  

The whole year had been ruined for everyone in our group and Moji's family. It was just...I can't put it into words. 

Oliver had also been really quiet, that's unlike him.

Danny.

Moji.

They brought us together.

But now?

Were nothing.

It sucked to no extent, all of us messing around together only to be yelled at by Danny, Moji chucking things at me or Oliver, Petra showing off her stans, and everything everyone else did that involved all of us was ruined.

If I could make Moji come back to life, I'd force her to. 

But no one can bring back the dead. So we're stuck with our friend group on the verge of disbanding. 

If only...