Chapter 3

Danny POV:

 I began to wake up, I could feel a heaviness on my lap, I looked down, and realized it was Moji.  I felt all of the weight of nervousness on my chest fade as I slowly lifted her off my lap, covering here with the blanket. 

I was making food when I suddenly realized it was 7:00am. 

''WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!'' I yelled, waking Moji up.

We got to school by running fast, and I mean FAST. 

We rushed past the school gates, luckily making it on time. I turned to see Oliver snickering, and I threw my backpack at paw, making paw fall over. I stuck my tounge out at him as I grabbed my backpack and walked back over to Moji, to se her smiling at me. 

Her smile always brightened my day, and the fact that she got sleep made me happy...she hadn't slept in so long. Moji's eyebags still remained, which I had hoped they would've faded from that small amount of sleep. How dumb of me.

I shrugged it off and walked beside Moji as we head to class, Twig, Komi and Ollie trailing behind us, and Jacky greeting us at the door. 

As I sat bored in class, I started to doodle little animals on my paper, before I started thinking about Moji. My mind kept traveling back to her even when I tried to focus back on school. I began to doodle Moji before our teacher was standing in front of my desk. 

''I think you should be focusing more on your school work then doodles.'' The teacher said, leaning down face-to face with me.

I heard a few people around me laugh, but it rounded to Moji's soft giggle. It was so adorable the way she laughed, giggled or chuckled. It was always in a soft tone, and made my day. I turned to see that my teacher had walked away, and I was glad.

After class we all went to the lunchroom, which was the nosiest place in a high school ever. Everyone yelling, food everywhere, people getting hit, just chaos. 

We all sat at the lunch table we always sat at in the back, where no one usually sat, everyone in their same spots. Me and Moji sitting next to each other, Oliver and Jacky, Twig and Komi , Dad and Kil, Jari and Petra sitting by Kil and Jari at the end.

As I started eating, I heard Moji start humming as she ate. It was a nice tune, and I looked at her. She was scrolling through her phone instead of eating, again. 

''Moji, you need to eat.''

She turned her head to face me, and sighed, nodding, then began to eat.

As lunch ended, we all headed back to our classes, but my  last classes were with Moji. I protectively  stood by her as alphas around us gave her looks, a '' You look like a potential mate'', Look. 

Out of instinct, I held her hand without realizing it. The other alphas screwed up their face and walked away, but I still didn't let go as we arrived. And that's when I realized it, that I was holding her hand.

I quickly let go, face going red. I shuffled over to my desk and sat down.

After class, I figured Moji was staying with me again, and I was right. 

As I arrived home, I went up to my room, Moji following behind me. We set our backpacks down and I went in my closet to change, clicking my tounge while searching for something comfy to wear. 

I had also got a change of clothes for Moji, and it was too big on her. How cute. 

I laid down on my bed ,and surprisingly Moji laid next to me, yawning. I pulled her close to my side, and embraced her in my arms, rubbing circles on her back.

I felt her face heat up as I kissed her forehead with a giggle, then covering us with my large blue blanket.

What a day...........