Me-fucking-ow

Now if you look above you can see me being sad during french because we're all going to die no that was today that was a while ago I think that's when the teacher walked in because the teacher doesn't show up everyone once and a while and it's fun and she's the vice principal but she's like really scary and Zoe btw tell me what you think of the story!

oh my god everything I tried to write girling it autocorrected to hurling OH MY GOD TRAUMATIC

••**••**••**••**••**
Knock knock
*whos there*
You
*you who*
you WHOO big summer blow out!

••*••*••**••**••^**•••••^••^•^•^•**•*•**
thats a mess
If I were in charge of the alphabet I'd put u and I as far s part as possible because ew get away from me

••~~••~~~~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•|

Macs pov

I walk past the alley,it's usual horrid smell is still lingering but for once it smells worse,like something legitimately died in there!

Realizing something is wrong i make my way closer to the side of the alley I've never been to,I've only been to the west and east side of the alley,never in a million years did I think I would be going to the south side,it's not even that far but something over there just seems...I don't know...off?

As I approach I see something that makes my breath hitch,ITS A FUCKING BABY KITTEN! Making inhuman noises and cooing at it as I approach it it leaps into my arms,it's SO cute oh my god I need to show keira,I made her walk back to the house because I didn't want Bella to be here but OH MY GOD ITS A CAT!! I LOVE CATS SO MUCH!

Racing back to the house to show keira my new pet I trip and the cat claws my arm to keep from falling...or at least that's what I think.

As I open my door I run around my house shouting for keira,after about eight minutes of absolute cat-girling and keira looks utterly terrified,
"KEIRA I FOUND A CAT AND ITS SO CUTE AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND IM GOING TO NAME IT Uh" I don't know what I'm going to name it,"how about jordan," she pipes up,"you know because we killed her" she whispers the last part knowing my sister is nearby,my breathing picks up at the slightest mention of her,my eyes seem to tear up and i nod vigorously.

I'm running around my house with jordan on my tail,she has so far in about twenty minutes:pitted a chunk off of Bella's hand,scratched Keira's eye,scratched down Keira's leg,hissed at keira and I and also scratched down my neck...Yep this cat reminds me of jordan!

I finally am able to lock myself in my room along with keira and Bella,we're hiding from jordan,she's a bigger hassle than expected!

After about and hour my mom gets home,the only reason I realize that is not because of the door opening but because I hear her making her way upstairs as fast as she can and then the sound of my phone ringing,apparently she wasn't too pleased with the idea of another cat,ESPECIALLY WITH ITS NAME AS JORDAN,did I mention she hates jordan? Well she does and I'm actually not even supposed to talk about her,so she doesn't even know that she died let alone I killed her,well I helped kill her I was only half of it,keira did most of the work but it's time to shut up I'm getting off topic! I do that a lot honestly..

It's about eight and my mum is making jordan sleep in my room,I sit and look at her,she honestly looks so much like jordan..brown fur,brown eyes and is full of too much energy and sass for just one person!

But for now I'm just a little idiot
That doesn't realize
When I got jordan
I made a deal with the devil
Literally

•••***•••**•
Um so I'll be writing a long one next I just forgot a part I was going to write coz me and Jordan planes this together and SHE WONT ANSWER ME JORDAN PLEASE