60 AWAY!

M'kay,I have an authors note at the end and I'm just using this picture everywhere because keira hates it 😂

|•|ships|•|ships|•|ships|•|ships|•|

Macs pov once they get to her house

|•|ships|•|ships|•|ships|•|ships|•|
Keira and I walk into my house side by side,my way too energetic sister almost tramples us as we walk in because she didn't want us to go downstairs to my room.
"Noooo mackie don't leave me up here all aloneee" she wines
I pat her head sympathetically and try to sound as sweet as possible even though that's nearly impossible because she begs me to stay upstairs with her everyday and it gets annoying.

"Sorry bells I have to" I say to her as I put my backpack in my hook and keira puts hers under mine.

We walk downstairs despite my sisters protests and her small tantrum..Bella is not someone to be taken lightly,she almost broke my nose when she was 2.

I'm lost in thought and almost at my door when I hear nicks door open, I quickly turn around and combust into flames,it's good too because he was shooting ice at us,well.. I think he was aiming at me but it would've hit keira if i Hadn't stopped him.

"Nice try ice fairy" I spit sarcastically as I can but still keeping a bitter tone. I turn around and see that Keira's already in my room sitting down by her purse , she pulls out her phone and asks me a question.

"Have you ever played slender Mac?" I think about that and I think I've seen people play slender but I don't think I've every played it myself,I mutter out a quick 'no' and plop down beside her,I see the word 'slender' written across the screen. We're taking about nothing in particular when she sees her first sign, she stares at it for a while before asking me why it said 60 away,I try to stifle a laugh and explain to her that it says go away not 60 away.

It's about 10 minutes into the game and she's found 2 signs and has also screamed 60 away about 500 times,she currently seems angry and scared..I guess I was wrong,slender can be scary. I try to comfort her but as soon as I put my hand on her back slender decides now is a great time to pop out,I flinch and keira drops her phone and just sits there.

She lies down near my pillows and sits there looking extremely glum. I go over to her and sit in her lap like I normally do, I try to hug her but she tries to push me away, still not looking directly at me. I lean over her and hug her, latching my arms around her back so she can't escape,'I feel like a cobra', keira laughs a bit and I remember she can read minds,I feel better that she's laughing but she still looks angry,smiling I lean over to her face and lick her cheek,she puts on a disgusted face and whines as she wipes her cheek,she still looks angry so I latch myself into her tighter, once again,like a cobra. She tries to get out of my grip so I threaten her,"if you stay upset and keep trying to get out I swear to god I will kiss you",she keeps struggling and I mutter out an 'I've warned you' before connecting our lips.

|•|ships|•|ships|•|ships|•|ships|•|

Asdgjlslglhlhkshajfh I was lying there is no authors note except I have a new friend,his name is arwin.. He's a potato.