Peculiar Accident

The Trio( Obito, Kakashi and Guy)

Kakashi jogged back to his friends simpering all the way as if he was very satisfied with his behavior towards Kira. In every way it wasn't his fault in the least, but somehow he felt victorious in flustering her.

"Look at him, looking all happy."

Obito muttered under his breathe for Guy to hear.

"What so youthful happened in the washroom that you're blooming with happiness?"

Guy asked as Kakashi took back his seat.

Kakashi dismissively swayed his head deterring from his claims.

"Some peculiar accident happened."

Kakashi said as he now seemed sobered up. Obito looked at him inquiringly with closely focused eyes. He then let out a groan clearly malcontented with Kakashi's equivocal retorts.

"And may we be honoured to be a part of that peculiar event?"

Obito asked in an irritated tone. How childish he was.

"Well it would be wrong to invade someone's privacy. Furthermore I can't disclose someone else's personal affairs to you. How unmanly that would be of me."

Kakashi said very imperturbably without even changing his countenance.

"Why you-"

And before Obito could complete his lamenting over Kakashi's cleverness he was intervened by Kakashi again.

"And coincidentally I met Tobirama on the way."

"What?"

Guy almost asked as if it was too much of a deal.

"Where is he?"

Obito asked completely void of previous questions.

"Well, I guess I saw them around the counter area, maybe near the first batch. And his hand was bleeding too."

"He earned that yesterday during our mission together. Didn't even bother to treat it properly. Must have exerted some force which might've aggravated the already untreated wound."

Guy said as he stood up already from his place. Obito did too. Kakashi only raised an eyebrow at the duo.

"Let's meet him man! It's been a while."

Obito answered his voiceless question in a joyous vibe. Kakashi only gave a long sigh.

Tobirama, Guy, Kakashi and Obito were all classmates. Tobirama was also a part of the group, but due to the burden of the heavy responsibility he took upon himself as being a shinobi and also the vice principal and oh- also a teacher, his schedule was too tight. So he rarely gave visits to them.

Obito was older to all others because he got into the academy at an older age. No serious reason. He wasn't one glorious student like Guy, Kakashi or Tobirama who always made it in the top 10 list but at least he managed to pass through everything without ever failing. Among the three Tobirama and Kakashi always managed to tie while Guy with his fanatical hardwork surpassed both of them. Yes Guy was the topper. But all of them were inventive and valiant.

"Now it's done. Here you go. Now you're ready to scold me without a bleeding hand."

Kira gave a honeyed curve of lips with closed curved eyes as she finished bandaging Tobirama's hand.

"Well this time I'll let it slid away cause you helped me. But next him you can't be bossing around. Understood?"

Tobirama said as he after so many hours gave a smile devoid of any frustration from earlier. He seemed happy.