00-15

LOADING GAME...

YEON entered the cafe that she had planned to meet OSAKA PRINCE at. the girl had spent a good 2 hours placing on makeup and finding an outfit that she hoped to impressed him, or perhaps something that screamed 'BOTTOM'.

her eyes land onto the two males sitting at the table. her guts told her that it may be the OSAKA PRINCE that she had been playing with, so she followed it.

"mark?" yeon approached mark and johnny sitting in the quiet corner of the cafe. mark's eyes widened as the female figure infront of him.

"yes?" he asked, unfamiliar of the girl.

"mark! it's me, yeon." yeon said, causing the boy to furrow his brows.

suddenly, yuta came out of the bathroom, about to approach johnny and mark, he had noticed an unfamiliar female figure with them. an unearned smile appeared on his face, stretching his mouth from ear to ear.

"s-she must be yeon.. she's so pretty- yet she looks so familiar.."

suddenly, yuta recalled the time when he had moved into the new dorm rooms. he managed to break a girl's laptop and end up in an argument with her. "S-SHE- SHE IS YEON4U!?"

yeon opened her arms wide apart, approaching mark for a hug. "i've finally met OSAKA PRINCE." yeon smiled as mark stared at yuta standing behind her, feeling surprised.

"me? OSAKA PRINCE?" mark looked back at yuta, eyeing him in confusion.

"PLAY ALONG." yuta signalled the boy, before he turned back to yeon and smiled.

"t-that's right. i am mark, the infamous OSAKA P-PRINCE." he lied.

"after months of chatting online and becoming a couple, i've finally met you, mark. i can't believe we were playing right next to eachother."

"that's right... yeon." mark awkwardly laughed as he looked at yuta laughing away in the moment.

mark turned to her, "that's right. i didn't introduce you to my friends. this is YUTA and johnny." mark purposely emphasised yuta's name, catching yeon's attention. her eyes widened as she and yuta face eachother.

"YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROKE MY LAPTOP!" yuta let out a slight smirk, before looking back up at the girl, furious.

mark continued introducing, "that's right. you've met before. well, YUTA also plays SUBZERUP and is ALSO ONE OF THE TOP RANKERS in the game." he tried hinting at yuta, leaving yeon to also take interest in him.

yeon rolled her eyes at yuta, "you're probs at the lowest level in the game."

yuta stood on his feet with his fists scrunched. "l-LOWEST LEVEL? ME!?"

"who else, yuta?"

-
this chapter was a bit long so short summary:;;;:;:;::;

yuta plays under the name of OSAKA PRINCE in a game and he lies about his name being 'MARK'. yeon thinks mark is actually OSAKA PRINCE, but in reality, yuta is OSAKA PRINCE.