00-24

LOADING GAME...

yeon went on the bus and yuta followed her. the two sat themselves down besides eachother and quietly stayed still for the first few minutes of the bus ride.

yuta turned to yeon and pursed his lips, unable to speak up. for that very moment, he had wished to say something, perhaps to hint his interest in the girl.

"so do you like mark?"

yeon's eyes flickered back at yuta's awkward question and looked away. "well.. mark is nice. we won some game together."

"is that all? don't you think OSAKA PRINCE is so unlike mark? like he doesn't seem as savage as online nor does he seem like the person you've been speaking to all this time?"

"h-how do you know all of this?" yeon furrowed her brows, uncomfortable at how much yuta seemed to know about her relationship with OSAKA PRINCE.

yuta's eyes directly avoided yeon's, knowing that he had spoken too much.

"LOOK! WE'RE AT OUR STOP! LETS GET OFF!"

-

MARK'S HOUSE

yuta knocked onto mark's dorm door several times, before being greeted by mark himself with messy hair and a raspy voice.

"why are you guys here?" he said in the midst of his yawn, as if he had only woken up.

yuta suddenly pushed mark back inside his home and pushed him against the wall. he begun whispering into mark's ears with heavy and sharp breaths. " MARK! i need you to pretend for me! last night, me and yeon won some competition in our game and she said she wanted to celebrate, so she came over to your house with chicken and beer! she thinks that because you are me- i mean OSAKA PRINCE, she wants to celebrate with you! but i said i will also tag along so nothing bad happens!"

"WOAH WOAH! hold up!!!!!!!! say what!?" mark suddenly shot yuta with confusion and looked back at yeon.

"so pretend you guys just won a competition and you're celebrating your victory. okay?!"

"OKAY! you owe me something."

"foine!"

mark smirked before fixing his hair. "i'll go call johnny, so he can go grab the beer."