☆Author's Note☆

Hello!

So... I am really excited to write this book because it contains a lot about my life, half of the things in this book are how I want my life to be like and the other things, which is mostly the entire book, is fiction. 

Basically, one day I was just sitting idly and then my big sister,  Rebel_One4  is like make a story about a girl who loves singing and the antagonist, who is a trained singer and stuff. She said, "If you love singing then, why not?" And then I realized, I am not a trained singer yet I just love singing and writing lyrics. She gave me an awesome outline and I loved it. And then I actually created a story in my mind and now I am ready to jot it down.

Also, I made a short quote, "When you love something, you don't need to be perfect. You need to be passionate enough. Because passion is even bigger than perfection. Passion is enough to help you ace up the perfection." 

So basically through this book, I am trying to convey a message that no matter how untrained you are, no matter how perfect the other person is and no matter if people don't like what you're doing and the way you're doing. Just do what you like. Because your opinion should matter to you. And that if you have the true and honest passion for your talent, nobody and nothing can stop you from achieving it. 

Through this book, if I can change the life of even one person, then I'll be the happiest person alive.

Lastly, I'd love to dedicate this book to Rebel_One4 and _shonaP_ because they've always been there for me, supporting me at each and every phase to continue with the book. They were by my side during the making of this whole book. I LOVE YOU BOTH💙💙💙💙💜💜💜💜

Okay so I am done here and wouldn't want to bore y'all with my useless rants so adios!! Have a great day, night, afternoon or evening ahead❤🌼

Lots of love!!♥