(real) chapter 8: chill day

The next day

It was a beautiful morning flowers blooming and the birds are chirping and you're going to have a bad time alright all jokes aside (name the reference), but for real it was a bright day a gleam of sunlight peak through a red color drapes with a gold color floral design on them hitting your face causing you to wake up slowly but surely you sat up rubbing your eyes after that you looked around trying to remember the night before until the felt something soft, warm, and small touched your hand you looked over and saw a goddess sleeping holding your hand with hers which made you lost in your thoughts.

Y/n's mind: ryuko

As you thought of her name you moved her hand off of yours then you caressed her cheek letting out a soft growl then you saw your phone next to you then checked the time and realized you both slept through the entire morning you got up from ryuko queen size bed and put on your boxers and pants from yesterday while looking for your shirt you felt your stomach rumble.

Y/n's mind: I should fix myself something to eat then maybe surprise ryuko my cooking skills.

After thinking to yourself you walked to ryuko's kitchen and looked around food but found nothing satisfying to make so you decided to run to the nearby store to pick up some ingredients for lunch you hurried back to ryuko's bedroom and found your shirt seeing her hugging a pillow like a kid holding a stuffed animal.

Y/n: rest ryuko I'll be back.

You left ryuko place and headed to the grocery store with a list of the following ingredients

Ground beef
Lettuce
Ketchup
Potatoes
Buns
Vegetable oil
Pickles

Y/n's mind: I hope she'll like this it's the least I can do for her.

After grabbing the ingredients from the store you rushed back to ryuko's place as you enter her home with a couple bags of groceries you saw her in her normal outfit with a curious look on her face.

Y/n: hey sleeping beauty how was your day.

Ryuko: good.

Ryuko saw the bags full of groceries then helped you set them down on her kitchen counter near the sink

Ryuko: so what's in the bags Y/n?

Y/n: lunch since we "skipped" breakfast might as well start with lunch for today and maybe go for a walk around the town.

Ryuko: sounds tempting but I was thinking grabbing something to eat at a nearby café not far away from here maybe we could you know catch up.

Y/n: ok fine, but first I want to head back home to change into something else moves arms up and down

Ryuko: oh ok I'll meet you back here after you get done then?

Y/n: well I was wondering if you want to join me?

Ryuko: E-excuse me?

Ryuko blushes at the sentence you just said then realized what you just said

Y/n: n-not like that I was talking about hanging around at my place until I get done changing so after i get done we can go to that café you were talking about.

Ryuko: oh ok then I'll fly us to your place then when we're done putting away the groceries then.

Y/n: sounds good but by the time we making back to my place it would be almost an hour.

Ryuko: well do you have any other ideas then Y/n to get you back home in time then?

While ryuko was helping you put away the groceries you noticed your phone started to ring in your pocket recognizing the ringtone you immediately answer the call