Chapter 2: Welcome Back

After sleeping for the past 13 hours Y/n was woken up by the flight attendant telling him that they arrived in Tokyo,Japan as the jet landed you took off your headphones, grabbed your bag and headed outside as you was walking down the steps you saw a group of paparazzi wondering why they was here when you heard a growling sound behind you slowly turning around you saw your uncle and his agent waiting for you while sitting on his head

A/n: shouts are you coming or not we've been waiting for you now come on before the going gets tough?!

Y/n: shouts Yeah I'm coming hold on looks back at the paparazzi as they started to asking questions like how do you know mr.gojira yeah the tough is going.

Y/n took a deep breath and looked down at the ground firing a atomic breath using it to lift you off the ground and onto your uncle's head and started heavily breath as you three started to walked away from the paparazzi.

A/n: so how was your flight from new York City mr.zilla?

Y/n: please call me Y/n.

A/n: sorry about that how was the flight from new York City mr.Y/n?

Y/n: it wasn't bad slept through the entire trip after fighting that giant mole mutant took a lot out of me wish I could get something to eat I'm starving. Rubs his stomach

Gojira: Roars

A/n: no worries I'll have the chefs prepare something to eat once we get back at the penthouse.

Y/n: thank you so much it's good to back in Japan.

Gojira: Roars

Y/n: yeah it have been a long time since I was here I remember my first day when I became your intern uncle though it wasn't easy but it was fun.

Gojira: growls

Y/n: look I said I was sorry and fixed the damage I caused.

Gojira: sniffed

Y/n: how am I supposed to know that part of the mountain would crumble it was stable what I checked!

Gorjira: growls in a low tone.

Y/n: whatever. How far are we from the penthouse house anyway?

A/n: lucky for us we arrived.

As the three arrived at the penthouse on that is attached to the a mountain side
Your uncle put you and A/n by the front entrance as he took his own entrance to the penthouse house as you two walked through the door a bunch of memories started to flew through the back of your head while A/n was looking at you.

A/n: Y/n are you okay? placing a hand on your shoulder

Y/n: yeah I'm fine just having some deja vu that's all. As you said while taking her hand off your shoulder. now about that food.

A/n: right about that...

As she was about to say something her phone ringed

A/n: can you hold on for a second answers call hello this is gojira agency A/n speaking uh huh they want him on set now... as In right now... Ok I'll let mr.gojira know right away... Ok thank you bye hang up the phone call sorry to leave you here so soon but they need your uncle on set are you going to be ok here?

Y/n: I'll be fine here it's no biggie I'll start putting my stuff in the guest bedroom.

A/n: want me to show you the way?

Y/n: nah I know exactly where it's at take care now ms.A/n.

A/n: you too mr.Y/n.

As A/n walked away to tell your uncle about the phone call you grabbed your bag and went to the guest bedroom where you slept while staying here for school.

Y/n: honey I'm home.

You said while opening the guest bedroom looking around seeing the many stuff you left behind from posters to a class picture on the frame on top of a large dresser picking it up and smiling at it.

Y/n: why do I feel a little nostalgic oh well time to get some food I'm starving.

Placing the class photo back on the dresser closing the door behind him while heading to the kitchen.

As you reached the kitchen you grabbed the ingredients from the fridge to fix yourself a nice steamy bowl of ramen noodles after a few minutes of cooking the noodles you decided to watch some TV while channel surfing you came across a news report talking about a villain robbing a bank as you was about to get up you saw a hero wearing a red and white suit on with a I in the middle of his chest to your surprise it was Flare Midoriya as you nearly choked on your ramen.

Y/n: flare cough cough Midoriya well would you look at that he actually became a pro hero congratulations my old friend well time to hit the showers and get ready for tomorrow because guess what Japan zilla jr is back baby.

As you got up and put your bowl and spoon in the dishwasher you went to back to your room grabbing a t-shirt and boxer shorts took a quick shower and brushed your teeth after that you jumped in your large bed placing your phone on the night stand drifting in to a deep slumber.

It's good to be back...