Chapter 28 day 1

It was the following morning after Flare and fuyumi wedding you, ryuko, cloud, Rumi, Mei, and Alphonse were at the airport waiting for the couple's flight to Hawaii as you all were talking

Y/n: Hawaii is the perfect honeymoon, but American have so much sight to see.

Flare: yeah no you guys have more violence in the world than ever and besides whatever you guys got going on in Florida is not worth it.

Y/n: and that's why I never mentioned Florida, but I recommended New York City you'll get to see the statue of liberty.

Fuyumi and flare: pass.

Mei: well Paris is the city of love after all that's where me and Alphonse gotten married and honeymoon plus his mother makes the best macarons.

Fuyumi: sounds like a good field trip in the future.

Flare: huh what about you two cloud? Rumi? Where did you two go on your honeymoon?

Cloud: well we went straight home for our honeymoon and let's just say that...

Rumi: we had to replace everything in our bedroom.

Everyone laughed having a good time

Flare: anyway ryuko if you and Y/n where were you want your guy's honeymoon be?

Ryuko: well I don't know for sure, but I want to go somewhere that is nice and secluded no noise, fresh air, and space to run around.

Cloud: wow you two are definitely meant to be with each other.

Ryuko: hehe thanks.

After that the PDA came on as the gate agent was talking

Gate agent: flight to Hawaii Honolulu is now boarding please have all your luggage together and your tickets

Flare: welp it's time for us to go we'll see you guys within a week.

Everyone: alright have a safe trip!

Flare: bye everyone keep everyone safe for us!

Fuyumi: and check on my family too please!

Rumi: we will!

The couple boarded the plane as everyone waved goodbye soon they left their sight the started to walk away towards the exit

Cloud: so what is everyone doing today?

Rumi: we're going to go home and cuddle I'm tired.

Cloud: blushes O-Okay what about everyone else?

Mei: well me and Alphonse have a fashion shot to go to.

Y/n: and me and ryuko are going to pickup eri since we promised Aizawa to keep an eye on her until the newlyweds come back.

Alphonse: wait you're watching eri?

Y/n: Yeah why?

Everyone was laughing as you looked annoyed and walked away as ryuko walked with you shrugging her shoulders

You and ryuko made it to the school where the two of you was met by nezu and Aizawa

Y/n: evening everyone.

Mr.Aizawa: Evening Y/n and Ms.Tatsuma.

Nezu: so what took you so long Mr. tatopoulos?

Y/n: we were just saying goodbye to the newlyweds.

Mr.Aizawa: anyway follow us and remember you're responsible for her well-being.

Y/n: I know Mr.Aizawa I Kaiju promise to keep a close eye on her.