Chapter 5 beauty and the DDR

Today is the day you leave Japan it was a fun trip to relax Cloud and flare was at the hospital near ms.Midoriya house resting up after the fight yesterday with the criminal boss as you finished packing your bag you turned as you heard a knock on the door.

Y/n: who's there?

A/n: it's me A/n I was wondering if you're ready to go to the airport sir.

You opened the door then A/n walked into your room.

Y/n: yeah how's Cloud and flare doing?

A/n: they're doing fine the doctor said they'll be out later on today after running some test on them.

Y/n: thank you for checking on them for me at my request.

A/n: you're welcome... so you we're a student at U.A?

You know A/n was trying to break the awkward silence by making small talk so you answered her question.

Y/n: yeah I was that's how I met Cloud and flare funny story actually I was originally from U.A in america until i was kicked out on the first day.

A/n: wait how did you manage to get kicked out on your first day?

Y/n: let's just say the building is different when I first went there.

A/n: you destroyed the school?!

Y/n: the term is redecorated.

A/n: roll eyes sure anyway you ready?

Y/n: yeah.

As both of you head out of your room you both heard the doorbell ring...

Y/n: hey can you get that while I go brush my teeth.

A/n: yes mr.Y/n.

...while you went to the bathroom to brush your teeth A/n answered to see who it was thinking it was either a news crew or a crazy fan as A/n opened the door to reveal a woman with blonde hair, yellow sharp eyes, black wing on her head with a green headband around it wearing a orange jacket over a white shirt, blue jeans, and black boots.

A/n: yes can I help you?

???: Hi can i speak with Y/n zilla please.

A/n: uh well I don't know are you with the media?

???: Oh no no no I'm ryuko tatsuma pulls out hero license from her jacket.

A/n: m-ms.tatsuma you know mr.zilla

Ryuko: yes I do. now can I see him please?

A/n: yes you can but hurry he got a flight to catch back to America.

Ryuko's mind: a flight back to America hmm.

Ryuko: thank you.

Ryuko entered inside as A/n closed the door behind them as you come out of the bathroom walking towards the front.

Y/n: okay I'm ready to be dropped off at the airpor...

As you was about to finish your sentence you saw ryuko as you dropped your bag on the ground stuttering the words coming out of your mouth.

Y/n: h-hey r-r-ryuko l-l-l-long time n-no see.

Ryuko: hey Y/n it has been a long time.

As the room remained silent A/n decided to speak to break the silence.

A/n: so I'll leave the two of you alone if that's ok looks at both of you and shuffled away heading towards the until you called her name to tell her take your bag to the airport for him tossing it to her as she leaves taking your stuff to the airport it was just you and ryuko.