𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐈𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐚 ➢Sakaku Hunt

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

Pronouns: They/Them
Au: --
A/n: --

♤Pronouns: They/Them♤Au: --♤A/n: --

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

(Y/n) was sent on a two week vacation from the family bakery, they were in denial about because they loved baking the pastries but their parents insisted because they never take time off for theurself. The only times (Y/n) took a break was when it was a national holiday or their favorite cousin, Kazunari had a play; that led to them spending some time in the dorm once in awhile.

Kazunari and (Y/n) grew up doing everything together like spending nights by each other and more until he started College and lived in the dorm. So their only idea on spending this vacation was by him.

When he heard they were gonna visit he was excited and planned out everything, he even got Izumi to agree to let (Y/n) stay in the dorm.

On the day of (Y/n) arrival Kazunari asked Misumi to come along with him to pick them up, when they found them at the train station the cousins shared a quick hug and (Y/n) waved at Misumi.

"Ah! Sankaku!" He pointed at their jersey with a triangle design on it, (Y/n) giggled upon now remembering how much Misumi loved triangles.

"The design looks sick too! Aye (N/n), Sumi let's take a selfie." His phone was already on camera just waiting for the snap. Once he was done he went on Instablam. "Fav cuz is here, gonna be the best two weeks! And send." Smiling at the amount of likes it already got.

"Hey Kazu, can we go triangle hunting now?" Misumi asked the blonde, causing him to put away his phone.

"Sure! (N/n) do you wanna join triangle hunting today?" Kazunari ask as they smile and nodded, then the three left the station walking around Veludo for triangles.

✦—

They spent the whole day looking for triangles until Kazunari noticed that they have rehearsals soon and said they should go back to the dorm.

"Hey (Y/n) your bag looks heavy do you need help?" Misumi asked seeing their bag that they've been carrying on their back for the longest while.

"Oh, yeah, I didn't even notice." Kazu took note on.

"It's okay you guys are probably tired, plus you do have practice soon." (Y/n) gave him a gentle smile but Kazunari pulled the backpack off their back.

"Hey we're the men here let us act like gentlemen." He winked and latched it over his shoulder.

"Come on Kazu you know I'm fine!" They tried to retrieve their bag but suddenly felt a hand on their side and one on their legs before they couldn't touch the ground anymore.