𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢 ➢Apologies

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

Pronouns: They/Them
♤Au: --
♤A/n: --

♤Pronouns: They/Them♤Au: --♤A/n: --

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

Tenma sighed for the millionth time still facing out the car window, sitting in the back seat of the car as his manager, Igawa sat by the steering wheel in the heavy traffic.

He's been stuck in the traffic for maybe two or three hours, seeing that the sky change color from it's light blue to the orange and pink mixture, he couldn't help but worry.

A buzz from his phone broke his train of thought as he quickly looked that the notification. Upon reading the content he gave a final sigh.

"Igawa, let's go back to the company dorms." Tenma voice was low compared to his high and mighty tone.

"Are you sure? What about-"

"They're closed." Tenma grimly answered and leaned back on the seat, returning to watch the sky while ignoring the sad look on his reflection's face. With no other choice but to comply, Igawa changed course to the dorms.

✦—

After the long standstill and slow motion driving, Igawa finally dropped off Tenma to the dorms, he entered his room silently just to flop down on his bed. Yuki, who has been there sewing their new costumes watched him climb up, both shocked and confused at his odd behavior.

"What's wrong with you hack?" Yuki questioned, putting back some of his attention to sewing. Tenma just grumbled and rolled over now facing the ceiling.

"Nothing.." he answered soft enough for Yuki to hear, the green haired boy glanced up at Tenma once more.

"Is it something with (Y/n)?" A long silence was returned when Yuki asked and the air felt more awkward. "Just tell me what happened hack."

"Stop calling me hack..." Tenma rolled on his side somewhat looking at Yuki. "I was late to our date..." Yuki hummed while placing the costume on one of his mannequins.

"Did you go check on them?" Tenma raised an eyebrow at the question.

"Why would I?" Yuki looked up at Tenma with a neutral face.

"This is why I call you hack. Did you check up on them in any form?" When Yuki was met with silence he shook his head with a sigh. "Get down here."