The Beginning

Y/n wakes up and rolls over looking at their alarm clock that shows '6:00 am'.

"Ugh.. I'm so tired, why do I wake up so early." Y/n rubs their eyes trying to wake up and shuts off their alarm clock. They get up and pick their clothes out for the day before heading into the bathroom and taking a shower then brushing their teeth.

7 am.

"Hmm, what should I make for breakfast? How about pancakes!" Y/n starts getting all the ingredients out for the pancakes.

*knock knock "

"Oh? A visitor?.." Y/n walks over to the door and opens it.

"Hey y/n! I thought we could walk to school together today!" Mina joyfully says with a smile.

"O-oh! Hey M-mina!" Y/n stutters as Mina and them only ever talk in class. "L-let me go g-get my s-shoes and b-book b-bag!" Y/n rushes away to their room to get their shoes and book bag.

"Hey! I thought I'd clean for you since you know, I unexpectedly showed up." Mina puts a thumbs up twords you as she finishes putting the batter away.

"T-thank you Mina!" Y/n finally calms down "Lets head to school yeah?"

"Yeah!"

They arrive at the entrance of ua "Well, I guess we go our separate ways now. See you later y/n!" Mina rushes to Kirishima.

"Ah, the best couple of class 1a.." Y/n heads over to Tsuyu. "He Tsu!"

"Hey y/n *kero" Tsuyu turns to them and waves.

"Do you know what we're doing today?" Y/n asks Tsu as they walk to class.

"I think we're doing a 'baby project' *rabbit"

"A baby project? Huh... Well maybe we can be partners!"

"Yeah! *Kero"

They arrive in class and take their seats and soon after Mina and Kirisima arrive.

"Hmph" Y/n sighs at the sight "they are a great couple.." Y/n can't deny that.

"So today we are going to..." Aizawa starts and y/n zonedout.

"And lastly Mina & Y/n"

"Huh-"

"We're partners y/n!!" Mina walks over to them and smiles.

"O-oh! Great!..?" Y/n is unsure about what happened.

"Well, we can do it after class!" Mina returns to her seat.

Y/n begins writing

𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚘
𝙼𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜! 𝙰𝚑𝚑 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝! 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔!! 𝙴𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚔!!

"Hey guys, look! There's a note on the wall.. It's says Izuku Midoryia?" Denki points out.

"Read it" Bakugo says.

"Ok.."

'Izuku Midoryia, he's smart yes but he tends to have issues controlling his feelings. And he mumbles to himself a lot, I'm sure if he just asked someone they would help him.'

"H-hey! I can control my feelings!!" Midoryia stands up offended.

"Well.." Ochako speaks up.

"That sounds like.." Y/n flips to a page. "Thats my note?!" Y/n gasps which makes everyone focus their attention on them. "O-oh sorry! I just saw a.. Bug?.." Y/n makes up and excuse.

"So many pages are gone..? I don't understand! I need to find them before...!!!!" Y/n flips the pages to look for Ashidos pages. "T-theyre all gone! W-what!" Y/n starts to panic as they don't want anyone to know their true feelings, besides Tsu.. "Tsuyu wouldn't do this, I'm sure of it. It has to be someone else... Would someone from 1a do this..?"

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・
Well, a Mina one! Since some of you (2 people I think idk) said her or Jirou!

Who do you think found out about the notes and who would expose them?

Words: 637