The beggining

I rolled over in my bed awakening to the sunlight that was escaping from the sheer white and green curtains I've had since I was little.

A little introduction.  My name is Carina Marlene Black. Daughter of Sirius Black and Marlene McKinnon. (Ik this never happened but I love the idea of Sirius not dying and marrying her) My mother Marlene died while giving birth to my brother. He didn't survive either. I am an only child unless you count Harry, my god brother. Me and harry are both in our sixth year at Hogwarts and 17 years old. We live in a small house with My dad, Remus, and Tonks. (Remus and Tonks are engaged)

After lying in bed for what felt like forever there was a knock at my door. "Ugh whattttt" I yelled at the door pulling the blanket over my head. The door opened and someone entered but they didn't say anything. I heard the door shut. I pulled the blankets off of my head and kept my eyes closed. "I'm awake, what do you want Harry"

I felt someone sit at the end of my bed so I opened my eyes only to see my best friend. "Hermione" I practically scream and jump up out of bed to give her a hug. "Carina its so nice to see you" she said after a minute breaking from the hug.  "Yea you to... when did you get here?" I asked sitting down on the bed and pulling her down to sit beside me. "About four this morning, I would have woke you but Sirius said you had just fell asleep and..." "Yea I had a rush of adrenaline and started writing, it was like I couldn't stop." We both laughed a little remembering the times we would stay up all night; me writing and Hermione rereading over my stories.

"So does this mean-" Someone busted into my room leaving the door wide open. "RON" I screamed in anger and excitement. Seeing the red headed git that was also my best friend. Followed behind him was my brother. "Sorry Mar I'm just excited to see you" He said laughing and rubbing the back of his neck. After staring him down for a minute I softened my expression and let a smile slip onto my face. "Well are you gonna hug me or not?" I said laughing at his awkwardness . He sprinted a few feet and jumped onto the bed next to where me and Hermione were sitting.

"Ugh RONALD" me and Hermione say in union. In response he rolled his eyes and muttered a sorry while hugging me. "Ive missed you guys." I said sighing as we broke the hug. Harry came to sit on my bed now at the foot bellow Ron. It was quiet for a second till Ron spoke up.

"I heard a rumor-" "Oh its not a rumor" Hermione said smirking at me. "What do you know that I don't" I asked raising a brow at them both and they just laughed. I grabbed a pillow and hit them both with it. "Ouch you bloody Slytherin" Ron said laughing and grabbing his arm here I hit him. "Ill tell everyone in the Slytherin dungeons about quittidge  practice." I said crossing my arms over my chest and looking at Ron with a smirk.

"You wouldn't..." he said with a hurt expression. "Ooh what happened" Hermione said intrigued. I kept my eyes on Ron not lowering my gaze. "Fine...I heard a rumor that a certain Slytherin in this room has a crush" He said dropping his shoulders in defeat. He automatically perked up once he saw me as red as a tomato. "HERMIONE YOU PROMISED" I screamed in embarrassment. And she just laughed. "YOU HAVE A CRUSH" Harry screamed being the over protective brother he was. "Yea b-" "Who" he said interrupting me. "No on-" "I know who" Ron said interrupting me to "Don't you say a word." I said glaring at Ron. "Tell me or ill tell Hermione what happened at quittidge practice" harry said looking at Ron now too. "HOW COME IM ALWAYS GETTING LEFT OUT, IM TRUST WORTHY"Mione screamed. Ron was now looking back and fourth between me and my brother. "Sorry Mar-" "Don't you dare 'sorry Mar' me Ronald Weas-" "FRED" he said getting up and running out of the room. I layed back into my pillows knowing what was comeimg next. "He's out of school Carina and way too old for you" he said trying to make me understand. "Kill me now" "is that why you wanted to go to the borrow so bad last summer" he asked like he already knew. "I've liked Fred since year four no it's not one of the reasons I wanted to go to the borrow for a whole month" I said sarcastically. Harry just rolled his eyes and mione laughed. "You like a weasley I heard" Tonks said as she came in the room. "Uggghhhh" I screamed into a pillow and mione laughed. "Breakfast is ready" tonks said and walked away.

Word count (852) ik this is short but I have exams tomorrow and I havnt studied at all kill me now anyways thanks for reading don't forget to vote.