ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

××

EVERYONE KNOWS the story of Isabella Swan, everybody knows how she survived through three nomads, how she married Edward Cullen and somehow got pregnant. Everyone knows how she had 'fought' the Volturi, her gift of shielding provided her with advantages that others could not achieve.

But this story isn't about her, no, far from it really.

This story is about Tanya Denali, a woman with delectable features, a strong personality and most of all, her unnerving sense to love. To everyone who knows the Denali leader, she was unmated, unloved and always lonely, only finding safety in that of her other coven members and her 'cousins', a.k.a, the Olymipic Coven.

But if you really knew Tanya Denali, you would know she does have a mate, one that loved her, still loves her. However, the unfortunate events that took place sometime during 1000 AD, both girls had been separated.

Out of pure agony and distress, Tanya sweared she wouldn't look at her mate the same way, her heart turned colder than her body temperature and her eyes stayed with a permanent scowl.

During their time at the Cullens', gaining witnesses, Tanya witnessed her sister meet her mate, granted it was a sweet moment that made her smile, but it made her undead heart hurt with yearning of her own. It had been centuries since she'd seen her mate, although she showed resentment for her other half, she just couldn't help herself.

"Why is Auntie Tanya always so lonely?" The soft voice of the hybrid child had spoke, all vampires in the room had stopped their mindless chattrr and their eyes glanced towards the blonde then shifted over to the brunette that sat on her mother's lap.

Bella felt awkward, she had no idea why Tanya was so lonely and had no idea why Renessmee had even thought about asking that question. But there she sat, her child staring at her with curious eyes.

"I don't know baby, why don't you ask her?" The newborn replied, sending apologetic glances towards her cousin-in-law, the blonde didn't acknowledge the look and just sent a warm smile towards the little girl who left her mother's lap and bounded her way over.

Tanya patted the spot next to her and watched as the girl jumped up on the plush cushion and faced her staring into her own golden eyes with the doe ones she adorned. "Why don't you have a mate, Auntie Tanya? Is that why you're lonely?" Tanya chuckled at the innocence the girl radiated, the smallest of smiles gracing her features.

"I do have one." The other vampires in the room, besides the Cullens and her coven, looked at her with narrowed eyes. Of course every vampire has one, they all knew that, but what came out of her mouth next, shocked them all. "We used to be together once."

"Where are they?" Renessmee asked, her childish face showing increased confusion as her head tilted slightly to the side. Bella walked over from the spot she was sitting in and glanced at Tanya, also wanting to know the story. Renessmee leaned into her mother's side and watched as Tanya looked blankly, like she was in a daze.

"She went away." Bella almost looked horrified, when Tanya said that, she assumed the worse happened to her mate, but when Tanya chuckled at her expression, she grew even more confused. "She's still alive. She just left."

Renessmee bounced in her seat when she noticed the hint of adoration and love that was hidden behind her eyes, but frowned when she noticed the amount of pain and sorrow. "How did you two meet?" At that question, Tanya's eyes widened, of course she wanted to recall the moment the two laid eyes on each other, but she also didn't want to dwell on the fact that her mate wasn't there.

But the eyes of her niece made her think otherwise, proving how the innocence of her really shone through anyone's darkest moments.

So, clearing her throat, Tanya began her flashback, being well aware of the other vampires that now crowded around.

Kate smiled sadly but held onto Garrett as Carmen and Eleazer stood next to the couple, the same sad smiles on their lips as well.

"It all started in..."

_____________

hi guys! I asked you guys what person you would like to see when I gave yall some choices and the majority of you chose Tanya. Now I'm a huuuge sucker for Tanya and as well as Kate and I can't wait to start this book. I do hope yall enjoy this.

Anyways, hope you guys had a nice day or are having one. :)