ɪᴠ

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

"𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮..."

××

THE TWO women stayed latched onto each other, Tanya slowly thinking to herself that she could let (Y/n) back in. The blonde believing the words of the older vampire had told her, her scent billowing in her nose, giving her a sense of comfort, a comfort that she missed, something that she always went to when she thought of home.

Kate still held a scowl, but it softened when Tanya's arms wrapped around the viking. Irina smiled happily when they were both reunited, happy that Tanya had her mate again and happy that (Y/n) had her mate again. There was no denying the love the two shared, when they all were together those years ago. she could tell the strong live they shared, even if she was a bit adamant on getting the woman to leave when she first intruded.

As the three Denali's felt at ease with the viking being with them once more, a few other people thought differently. Two of them being Vladimir and Stefan, and most of them being the wolves.

"She's part of the Volturi! We have to kill her!" Vladimir yelled, Stefan agreeing with him, shouting similar words. This broke the two mates from each other, making Tanya and the sisters stand in front of (Y/n) protectively.

"She has nothing to do with this!" Tanya shouted, the Romanian coven stepped forward, baring their teeth and putting themselves in an attack stance, the Denali's doing the same. "She has everything to do with this! Her coven took our home away!" Stefan hissed out, his eyes growing wider with the insanity he felt, but before anything could out of hand, Carlisle stepped in.

He looked towards the (y/hc) haired woman, curiosity in his eyes, he was wondering who she was, he had a feeling but he wanted confirmation. "Vladimir, Stefan, stand down," He switched his attention and stared at the viking. "Who are you?" (Y/n) put a hand on Tanya's shoulder, relaxing the woman slightly, the blonde looking over at her mate before giving her a nod.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." At that name, Renessmee perked up, forcefully releasing her hold on her mother and running across the field, passing the Romanians and Carlisle, then barging through the Denali's before giving a hug to the tall vampire.

The viking was startled and looked down at the sudden weight against her legs. "Aunty (Y/nn)!" The woman's head tilted while looking down at the small girl, her head switched towards Tanya who just smiled at her.

"Renessmee!" The little girl looked over at her mother, who came bounding over and taking the girl, her eyes hardening at the viking, looking at the woman with a certain amount of hate. Once they walked back, Carlisle moved forward.

"Who exactly are you?" He asked, trying to gain a sense of information, disliking the fact that he's not in the loop of knowing the woman. "I am Tanya's mate." His golden eyes narrowed but nodded either way. "How can we trust you?"

The viking scoffed, hating the question that was asked. "You think you can't trust me? Is it the fact that I was forced to join the Volturi, or is it my ability to control shadows? Are you intimidated?" (Y/n)'s voice was low as she glared at the patriarch of the Olympic coven.

Tanya noticed the slight threat that her mate gave off, quickly stepping in front of her and grabbing her face. "They aren't a threat, they're curious." The viking's red eyes stared back into the honey golden, the blonde shuddering at them but not being afraid of her either way.