the start of a new tale.

chapter three the start of a new taletrigger warnings // none

trigger warnings // none

chapter three the start of a new taletrigger warnings // none

"i am...nervous..." diana whispered while looking at her lap.

"huh, why? aren't you like the 'infamous athena' who's killed like so many people?" dream said while raising his eyebrows.

"well yeah, but i never kill a prince. the closest person i ever killed that's related to a royal family is probably the literal advisor their kingdom. not the...fucking prince or whatever." diana replied with a sarcastic tone.

"chill out, the kid's probably pretty weak and shit. he's a prince, after all." dream chuckled.

"i- doesn't being a prince gives access to stuff like sword fighting and stuff?" diana asked.

"just because they learn it doesn't mean that they're good at it." he shrugged.

"hm... true."

diana and dream are currently on their ride to herieth.

nervous is an understatement for how is diana feeling right now. never in her life she would ever think about killing a prince.

i mean, she do admit the idea is pretty cool, but let's pretend we don't know that.

"just, chill out. it's fine." dream assured

diana just sighed.

welp, i did except this 'mission' or whatever. she thought.

might as well enjoy my time there.

----

their carriage finally entered the area of herieth.

diana looked outside from the windowsill to see her surroundings.