week three.

chapter six week threetrigger warnings // none

trigger warnings // none

third week! nice

third week! nice. well, at least diana survived, i suppose.

one more week, and we're done! no more lanky hybrid appearing out of nowhere.

what a great time to be here!

"this is great!" diana said to no one.

"but well, i still need to deal with him for this and next week. ah shit."

but well, it's still diana. your friendly neighborhood pessimist. so you shouldn't really expect this to end on a positive note.

----

day one, week three.

diana is pretty happy today, surprisingly. she woke up, and there is only one thing in their mind which is no more ranboo in two weeks!

well, she is going to kill him. huh, she sounds pretty sadistic. and quite concerning. but well, she is an assassin.

anyways, she was eating a very nice dish. the cook was very kind to her, and they actually made them her favourite food!

she misses home. even though you're a cold-blooded assassin doesn't mean you can't miss your family, you know?

munching on the food cheerfully, someone decided to enter the room. and no surprise, it was our favourite half-enderman prince.

if you didn't quite catch that, it was sarcastic. jeez, what's up with the author today?

"hey r-rachel! m-my mom told me to tell you some additional things that we're going to do because of the upcoming ball." he greeted her, rubbing the back of his neck.