guilt.

chapter nine guilttrigger warnings // character death , panic attack , repeated words

chapter nine guilt
trigger warnings // character death , panic attack , repeated words

chapter nine guilttrigger warnings // character death , panic attack , repeated words

"

he's dead." diana said, holding back her tears.

"good job diana. i knew the king hired the right person." dream chuckled, patting her back.

"let's go back to our kingdom then. the king is waiting."

----

the ride back home was sure... silent. it's bothering diana. something's not right. she thought.

really, if the gods above were to exist, they are definitely looking down at diana with pity. 

the so-called smart and infamous assassin being so careless and idiotic. do you seriously think someone like diana's king would just give some of his treasure to a mere lowlife?

heh, what a shame. if only the world love diana a little bit more.

----

as diana arrived at the castle, facing the familiar gates that starts her journey.  it's been quite a while since she's been here, huh?

sadly it will be her last time seeing these gates. or seeing any day ahead of today for that matter.

oops, sorry! seems like i've dropped the king's plan too soon.

anywho, diana sighed as dream guided her into the castle. the eerie atmosphere is still the same as ever. what a great welcome!

walking into the throne room, diana can see the king sitting on the throne with his signature menacing smile.

"ah, diana! i see you've finally returned." the king said with fake cheerfulness.